Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

People around Wen Shaoyu hid far away, and some people left quietly to avoid being bought and sold by others.

Wen Shaoyu was very glad that Situ Guangyao was not here.

Otherwise, given Situ Guangyao's character, this matter would definitely not be a good one.

"If you really want to sign me, can you let me look at the contract carefully?" Wen Shaoyu said good-naturedly.

The man suddenly became angry, opened his mouth and cursed: "Don't be shameless to you. If I ask you to sign it, just sign it for me as soon as possible. Otherwise, you won't be able to mix in this circle in the future. Stop singing and go home to beg for food." Bar!"

Wen Shaoyu's face looked ugly.

Seeing this, the man smiled proudly and asked, "Boy, have you thought clearly?"

"I......"

Just after Wen Shaoyu said a word, a familiar voice came from behind: "Who did you call boy?"

The man raised his head and saw a stern face, thinking he had seen the wrong person. He rubbed his eyes vigorously and found that he was not dazzled.

Then look at the clothes the man in front of me is wearing. It's an ordinary home suit, not an elegant three-piece suit.

The hair is also very natural.

He looks a bit younger than his meticulous appearance before.

Not quite like the one he knew!

But this looks too similar!

Wen Shaoyu hurriedly pulled the person behind him and whispered: "Guangyao, this is the big boss of the record company. He wants to talk to me about something. He is not here to cause trouble. You wait aside for a while, and I will come back to you after I have taken care of it. explain."

Light... brilliance?

The man's legs were weak. If Wen Shaoyu hadn't looked at him warningly, he would have plopped down and knelt down in front of Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao sat on the chair next to Wen Shaoyu without saying anything.

Wen Shaoyu turned around and said to the man: "Boss, if you want to sign a contract with me, can you give me more time? I just signed a contract with someone else. It might not be good to terminate the contract now. I..."

"Then there's no need to terminate the contract."

The man had a very kind attitude. He picked up the contract on the table and turned around to leave.

He cursed in his heart and said, this old boy is pretending to be a coward even though there is someone behind him.

Fortunately, he didn't force anyone to press his fingerprints.

Otherwise, their record company will be screwed.

The man thought of Situ Guangyao's legend in the world, and said to his younger brother with lingering fear: "I won't come to the company these days. If you have anything to do, you can ask others to handle it. If anyone asks, they will say I am sick."

The younger brother was confused: "Brother, where can anyone curse themselves to get sick?"

"Go if you are told. Where is all this nonsense?"

The man cursed angrily.

Does he want to be sick?

If he didn't get sick, he would be close to death.