Chapter 39: Just Like Twilight! ... My Ass.

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"Loki... I know it's none of my business, but I think you shouldn't be so hard to your daughter."

"Hard? Yes, you are right."  He replied. "It is really none of your business. What do you know of how we Asgardians raise our children? You are a 16-year old brat, just like her. You do not kow how she is, how vain and egoistic she is when - "

"She's just like you! You are a terrible father, just like the one who raised you!"

"Don't you dare compare me to Odin, or I swear - "

"What? Will you hurt me? Is that your way of showing me how much I mean to you? Who said 'I love you so much, I will die for you just so I won't hurt you' ? Who?"

"Stick to the truth, you now exactly that you are exaggerating! Yes, I said I loved you. But... This will never work out. You see, you are in constant danger with me. What if I killed you accidentally in an attempt to discipline you for being such a pain in the ass?"

"Oh, please. Don't make this Edward-Bella-ish, okay? That's ridiculous. I think it would be me to kill you, if at all."

"You just do not undestand! What is wrong with you? I am dangerous, I literally have 'psycho' written all across my forehead, and yet I somehow beguile you! That is sick, something is entirely wrong with you!"

"Why can't you just accept that I love you? Is it so hard? Is it your inferiority complexes? We can find a way to cure you, we could - "

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I HAVE NO DAMN INFERIORITY COMPLEXES! But I know what I am, and this thing is not made to be loved..."

"Do you realise that this is what makes normal? At least to some extent?  Weaknesses make us human, perfection makes us artificial. We weren't made to be perfect. Can't you just accept my love? We could be so happy, we could... "

"What? Marry? Have children? You are a young girl, I am at least 1358.43 years old! That's like marrying your grand-grand-grand-grand....

(3 hours later)

"... grand-grand-grand-father!"

I startled up from my slumber, realising he finally finished his sentence. Where did we leave off? Ah, yes, his inferiority problems and marrying an old man. Urgh, this was getting like Twilight!

"So what? Age is just a number. Beauty, money, mortal danger - That's nothing! Love never dies, remember?"

"Oh, please. Do not remind me, or I might suffer from a relapse. However, you have seen how I treat my daughter. Are you not fearing I might maltreat our children?"

"You wouldn't. I have seen how shattered you've been since you sent Hela away. It hurts you more than her. I don't fear for our children. I'm just fearing you might run away someday because I have become old and you'll want someone luscious!"

"Nerdellia, I have told you several times I do not want you to compare us to Edward and Bella! I am not an animal-sucking, sissy vampire and you're no pretentious, suicidal drag! Our case is difficult, much more complicated... At least you didn't fall in love with me for my looks.... Did you?"

"Oh, er, well..."

"DID YOU?!"

"Dude, chill! Of course I didn't fall in love with you for your looks... Not entirely. You look not bad, though."  I murmured the last part under my breath.

Loki inhaled sharply, then sighed. This was all just stupid, at least in my opinion. He was lovable, he was charming and so dangerous it's seductive. His craziness only adds a subtle touch to his personality... It was then when I realised I loved the dark. He was dark, and I loved that.

I was a stalkerish sunny girl myself and Loki was my other half. He was my opposite, the brain.

"You are the only one who isn't judging me for my past or for what I have done. Why are you so... ignorant concering all these things?"

"I have forgiven you. I am probably stupid for doing this, but I think all you need is a small amount of trust. I trust you, no matter what you have done, just so you see a reason to change. You think me dumb because - "

"I do not think you dumb. Yes, you are not the brightest light bulb in the universe, but you have something else instead. You can see behind the mask, the monster, the wall - You see the Loki you want to see. But not the real one."

"Either way, you'll always be my Loki. A depressed, psychotic, intelligently superior and tatooed Loki."

"Now give us a kiss?"

"Just one kiss."   I said mischievously and kissed the glass in front of his face. (Btw, I had to get on my toes to do that.)

"Seriously? Do you not want to get inside here?"

"Nope! Burn and suffer from frustration!" I shouted over my shoulder and bolted for the door.

Annoying Loki was still the best thing in my life.

A/N: This was a romantical/emotional chapter for once. Some of you told me they wanted them to have an intimate talk, and I thought this turned out quite acceptable. 

What do you think?

Please vote and comment^^

Woman_Of_Mischief