Chapter zero

One fine day in the barbie dreamhouse, in the land of Sunshine, Malibu.

(Barbie is spring cleaning as she stumbled upon an old dusty box in the corner of her humongous dreamhouse closet)

Barbie (squealing in excitement) : Hmm, I can't believe I found this after all these years. It's been like 10 years. I thought I had lost it.

Ken: What is it sugar pumpkin? (comes out of nowhere)

Barbie: Hey honeybear, it's this box filled with my memories in New York.

Ken: Let's open it

Barbie opens the box, rummaging through

Barbie: Oh, I remember this, this is my friend Chelsea's handmade bracelet. She made this for everyone according to everyone's specialty. I remembered she even made one for Delancy when Delancy just arrived to New York.

She continues rummaging

Barbie: Oh look, it's my old planner and some old tapes! I used to record jamming sessions while the boys were practicing for their competitions.

Ken: I remember you mentioning the band, what's it called again, Urban Des...oh! Urban Destiny, was it?

Barbie: Ha ha very funny ken, it's Urban Desire. They were really good. Madison wrote all of their songs. We should watch the tapes sometimes. My favorite song was the one that goes like this.. (Starting singing.. ) Spontaneous, spontaneous, spontaneous, combustion combustion..

Ken: Are those the lyrics to the song? They sounded really ... umm...

Barbie: Don't be mean Ken. Just you watch and see! They won a competition you know when we were back in Jamaica.

Ken: Oh they did (sounded surprised), I really wanted to know who judged the competition, must be some Byron guy.

Barbie: Who are you talking about Ken? Oh look (trying to change the subject), there is an old album my besties gave me before I left.

Barbie and Ken started to go through the album, they were all photos of Barbie and her best friends and Urban Desires in her local favorite coffee shop, The Dish, there were also photos of them as extras in Lindsay Lohan's movie, Spy Society, and the time when they were in a beach in Jamaica. As Barbie turned the pages of the photo album, she feels somehow nostalgic about those times in New York with her girl pals, Madison, Chelsea, Nolee and Delancy. All their adventures as teenagers in a big town like New York. She suddenly were full of emotions.. As Ken glanced at Barbie's nostalgic face

Ken: Whoaa babe, you really had lots of fun back when you were in New York. They seemed like good people. If it makes you all better, we should invite them for our wedding.

Barbie (stunned): Aww really sweetie?! I don't really know what to say...wow.. (Barbie begins to mumble and start to talk really quickly in excitement)...but I don't even know their contact details. How I am supposed to contact them?

Ken: There must be some way...hmm (Ken begins thinking)

Barbie: (an envelope fell off) Oh look Ken. It is the letter filled with the photo strips that they sent me. Thank goodness, Chelsea's address was. 11th Park Avenue. I am so glad!

Ken: So what are you waiting for Barbie, don't you have a flight to book for?

Barbie: You are right! But is it alright, I mean with all the wedding prep..

Ken: What, are you kidding me? C'mon, it will be fun to finally meet your friends in our wedding. You definitely have to invite them. It will stupendous.

Barbie started to book her ticket online and pack her things.