16

With Royals and Nobel's, the commoners are also there for their crown Prince's welcome

With Royals and Nobel's, the commoners are also there for their crown Prince's welcome. They were still far away from the palace but Jimin can see the path lead to the Palace, he curiously looked around, the commoners throwing flowers petals at the Royals and wishing them to live long.

When Jimin looked beside himself to ask something to the Prince, that's when he noticed the prince wasn't there beside him. The Omega almost panicked as he looked another side, a sigh of relief left between his lips when he spotted Taehyung beside him.

His scent must have given away, since the other Alpha is looking at him with concerned expressions.

He can smell the Omega's distress pheromones.

"He needs to lead the way, it's a rule for the leader. And another thing he has to settle something before, he can't take you with him, yet." Hearing Taehyung's words the Omega's heart dropped, his Omega cornered himself, thinking their Alpha left him alone in an unknown place.

Soon, more negative thoughts occupied his mind.

Taehyung's comforting pheromones aren't helping him.

He bit his lips as he tried to look for the prince but he couldn't spot him, his figure is covered by the crowd completely.

The guards also walked ahead leaving him and Taehyung behind.

"Come with me." The Omega watches did just as Taehyung said, he let the Alpha drag him. Well, he didn't have any option, his heart wants to believe that whatever his alpha is doing is just for his safety but minds says opposite.

All thoughts left Jimin's mind, the Omega's eyes crinkled when a beautiful scenery came in his view, it took them half an hour to reach here from the palace, Jimin looked around at the beautiful garden, and the golden castle in between.

Jimin can tell it belongs to some royal, his head snapped towards Taehyung, who started speaking. Knowing the Omega is curious.

"I am Royal advisor's son." Jimin's eyes went wide, he thought maybe Taehyung is Prince's cousin or something. But never thought of him being advisor's son. Means the future advisor.

But shouldn't he supposed to live in the palace?

"I can tell you are curious and you know everything soon. Let's get inside, I am sure you are tired and needs to rest." Taehyung jumped down from his horse, then helped Jimin to get him down while making sure that he doesn't make him uncomfortable.

"Thank you advisor Kim." Jimin thanks him as he bowed in front of the Alpha, even though he is still bitter knowing how Taehyung played with his best friend's feelings, but he can tell the Alpha isn't that bad.

They walked inside, Jimin appreciated the beauty of the castle, he couldn't help but looks in the every corner.

Jimin noticed there are not much guards or maids present, and if they were they were always looking down at the floor and somewhat Jimin is thankful for that.

He is not feeling comfortable but he is not uncomfortable either.

There's fear in his heart since the Alpha Prince left his side outside the palace ground.

'maybe he will just forget you.' Jimin told himself and his Omega clawed in his chest at the thought.

To be Continued.