PROLOGUE

Lost in the pages of history, Paradise has magical blood running inside the royal veins. It was the people who remained dormant about its existence whilst the greedy emperor always desired more power.

Although they had enough power to erase the Titans outside they still avoided it due to not risking their life for mere people. And who would they have ruled if it weren't for the fear of them?

Y/n L/n was the youngest born of the emperor. You were born with the strongest defensive power in your chronology, which your mother hid from the kingdom as well as the Emperor.

Y/n was an introverted kid and preferred to be alone in her room locked practicing her powers in quietness.
Your obsidian long strands of hair sculpted your face perfectly and waved when the air blew. You never in her life trimmed your hair which made it grow to your butt.

Y/n was often interested in the world's knowledge, its past, its future, and most importantly its present.
You knew almost everything about the world, and to be told the truth you knew only about paradise but for your limited knowledge that was your only world.

Your mother was more cautious relatively than you. She often hid you from others to protect you. The emperor every child from different concubines ended up in hardship training where they prepared the strongest heir and was consumed by the Emperor to fill him with powers of eternity. That's right your father has been ruling for an endless time period. Your mother was quite aware of your father's ruthlessness and she performed her every means to protect you.

One day, your father became suspicious of you when he noticed the bright light escaping the door of your small room. Your mother somehow managed the same situation temporarily and prepared for your escape before it was too late.

You couldn't gather up the courage to leave your mother behind, nor could she. You cried into her arms and begged her to come with you and she wanted to yet something binded her which she couldn't dare to say and the only thing she replied was the determination of your life.

"Y/n, become stronger and save me from here so that we can spend a happy life together"

Ever since that nightmarish night, your mind always repeated your mother's words. You existed for her, to save her one day. You very well knew that she was waiting for you and you didn't want to delay any longer.

As soon as you escaped you were forced to live a life as begged until someone named Erwin Smith saved you from the darkness.
He provided you with sufficient food and clothes in return to fulfill your dreams.

At first, you were afraid of being misused by him but you realized he was a wise man who only lived for his certain purpose, precisely like you.

You trusted him to help the survey crop you revealed your powers to him. Erwin and his members hid you well and allowed you to use your powers only on the battlefield outside the wall so that no citizen would get suspicious of you.

 Erwin and his members hid you well and allowed you to use your powers only on the battlefield outside the wall so that no citizen would get suspicious of you