SAGA VII - SERENDIPTIY 🔞

"Following my heart
will always lead me back to you"

So basically the true nobles who were supposed to be the rulers never actually ruled. The first king made the above decision to protect his family and when the inheritors inherited the Founding Titans, the ideals of the first king were transferred to them.

However, according to Eren, a sudden change of plan occurred when Eren's father Grisha stole away the Founding Titan and gave it to Eren by feeding himself years ago on the day of the attack on the first Titan.

When you asked how Grisha got to know so much about the system, Eren refrained from answering.

So basically your father Rod Reiss tried to take away the Titan from young Eren and eventually failed to do so, letting his downfall as well as the revelation of the true noble.

"So fundamentally I was never able to kill my true father" You sighed while pouring a warm tear over the cup and enjoying the sunlight in front. "What a pity" Of, course the puppet king deserved the punishment but the person who deserved it more was none other than your real father.

Looking back at yesterday, Eren did tell you a lot of information but at a price this time.

"Why would your father do that and what purpose do you have by saving me?" Your knife pointed at his neck and your expression remained serious while on the other hand he continued smirking as if he was enjoying this.

"Eren I am not kidding" You pursued your lips.
"If you don't answer right away I will make sure to tear your flesh with my knife.

"Oh?" He gave out an ironic chuckle. You felt the rage rising at his sarcasm and slashed the upper epidermis of his biceps. The crimson blood started to pump out but he never groaned in pain. Instead of flinching, he pulled you closer clasping your bother hand and preventing you from even touching him with your knife.

"Now now" He sighed.
"Let's stop playing this little game, You know my very little secret is I have powers and I hold a founding Titan too" A smirk again appeared over this face.
"If you will make me bleed, I will make sure to cause a rangnork over the paradise"

He leaned closer and licked your cheeks, teasingly biting them making them flush with blood.
"And you know I am the kind of guy to do that, Your highness"

You bit your lips under his pressure knowing you would never win against him.
Eren took this opportunity and teased you even more. He brought his large palms over your upper waist and placed your hips on his abdomen earlier to between his thighs.

You looked at his face. No smirk. No sarcasm. Purely feel with neediness and lust.
"If you really wanna sit on me, why not sit in the right place" He whispered seductively.

Your cheeks were now as red as blood and you started to struggle against him in embarrassment until you felt an erection down there.

"Don't move you know" Eren groaned.
"If you move, I will make sure you won't stay still all night" He licked your neck and sucked your flesh, still resting his hands over your waist, gripping against his semi-hard member.