SAGA III - HOMICIDE

"Like the moon,
Most of the time a part of me is hidden"

~taylorashley

It was already too late to go back to Wall Sina, so the Survey Corps soldiers took shelter in the nearby refugee of the Military Police Brigade.

You have a small yet adjustable room for one night. The whole room had only one good feature which was a bug window. You watched out and admired the beauty of the stars that hung in the sky. You wondered about Eren and you were worried about him. You had to represent yourself well enough in the court in order to let him be free.

How can he turn into a Titan? You wondered while looking out of your window in your raw clothes, sitting by your bed.

"Hi," A depressed heavy voice interrupted your admiration.

"You?!" You gasped in surprise as you saw the same guy from earlier who foretold you the future.
He gave you a faint smile and ruffled your head, sitting beside you.

"Who are you?" You turned to him. The moment you said this, he brought his little finger to your lips.

"Shhh, it's a secret"

"How did you know that was going to happen? Can you change it into Titan too?!" You removed his fingers off your lips in the light of your curiosity. Your questions were endless but on the other hand, he was not willing to answer any.

Eren sat there admiring your cute features while he thought of a better reply to hide his identity for a while.

"I came here to help you" He leaned closer to you. "Regarding your mother"

Mother? The thought of her wide awakened you.
"What do you know about her?"

"She is trapped by your father who is the Emperor" He sighed heavily, recollecting the horrible incidence "Remember, soon he is going to kill everyone in his family tree except you"
He remembered everyone killed and you breaking down in his timeline. His heart sank when he saw you crying and cursing yourself everyday.

You had no longer any reason to doubt him not any reason to believe him. You were stuck.

"How do you know about the future?" You enquired. You knew either he was too honest with you or else he was just playing around, yet the recent incident favored him.

He wondered before speaking. Wondered about an answer that could actually satisfy your needs.
"I can see the future" He looked at you blankly for a second knowing you didn't believe him.
"I have abilities too, you know it don't you? I always suppress your power when you try using it against me"

He has as right, he has complete dominance over you whenever you try to fight which was a bit odd.
"Are you a royalty?" You asked because only royalties inherit powers.