Empty Voice

The hallow room that saves me day after day,it has something so comforting that's nowhere else to be found.
Not like all the other places, no matter what I try to say, No matter how loud or important it might be, no one will ever listen.
The pressure that constantly rushes trough me as my mouth opens, burns me alive.
It makes me go red while being completely lost in my thoughts, hearing voices no matter how quiet it is.
My mouth open but all that comes out are empty voices, my troath being blocked, flashing back to the words that brought me to this exact moment.
What happened, why am I like this?
Why can't there be any cure for this?
no matter what I do it haunts me for live, the black that I have to Overcome is too much to handle.
Step by step I'll slowly Crawl forwards to my goal, even when my voice might be too empty to bear.
A deep breath as my steps go towards the center of attention, not again, why me?
Turning red and shivering as I open my mouth, it all gets Drowned out, and all that's left is my empty voice that tries to fight it's way trough me as doupt fills me in.
Blurry vision and sweating, giving me even more attention than I ever wanted to draw, if I could just run away, back to the little cage, my hallow little room that will yet again save me from the most heart wrecking nightmare.