Friends

So don't say we're just friend cuz boy if you confess you might get blessed.
This doesn't make much sense as your mouth flows all over me, leaving your claims all on my figure.
In the dark of my room where our passions mix with your words just friends.
But would just friends climb in trough the window, would they paint all over themselves with hickeys.
You make me so vulnerable and sensitive with your soft kisses all around.
Once your arms are such a comfort and then they are all i ever wanted and more.
Whispering into my ear under heavy breaths and passion running trough both of us, leaving only shivers down our spines.
As you pull me in to you making me wish those kisses will suck me in forever as your soft hands go to the places that would only be fulfilled in my wildest fantasies.
Those benifits might be just fun to you, tho you don't know how much you bind me in to you with every inch of yourself.
Just the dirty things you call me as you're all over me make me so hungry for all of you, your touch, your body.
Your harsh yet loving ways allways drive me to the edge as you keep teasing my now sensitive figure.
You're making all my dreams come true as you push me into the state of pure satisfaction, making me feel as if I was in 7th heaven.
They say that friends don't know the way you taste, and that's true, I won't ever think of us as friends especially not when you make me feel like the only woman on earth at night,so just shut your mouth and move up on me and let your warmth fill me up.