~The wedding II~

Previously, On The Belle Of Birmingham...

As the soothing stillness of the church was interrupted by a hurried fuss, the heavy wooden doors flew open with a clamorous thud. Two women, one easily identifiable as Celesta, hastily ran into the chamber, their footsteps resounding off the walls. The other lady was a foreigner, her segments concealed by a scarf bound tightly around her face. The unforeseen entry of the two ladies caused a stir among the congregation, as all gazes turned to them, wondering what had carried them there in such haste.

"STOP!!! STOP THE WEDDING!!!"

As the woman removed her headscarf, the silence in the hall was palpable. The anticipation of what lay beneath her headscarf was evident in the eyes of those present. Once the scarf came off, gasps filled the hall, everyone was taken aback by the woman's striking appearance. She had a head of exquisite, wavy brown locks, and her piercing brown eyes were enchanting. It was difficult to ignore the similarity between her and her father, but it was undeniable that she was a female version of him.

"Wait! A-A-Amber? Is that you?"

👑

Amber's heart raced as she monitored her sister about to declare "I do" at the altar. She couldn't handle the idea of Émilie marrying someone whom she didn't love. With a hasty blast of power, she charged towards them, her eyes smouldering and her scarf gliding. The guests gasped in shock as Amber shrieked.

"STOP!!! STOP THE WEDDING!!!" Norman looked perplexed, and Émilie appeared dumbfounded and wordless. The suspense in the chamber was detectable as Amber stood there, puffing, lingering for somebody to convey.

"What the bloody devil, Amber?! What. Are. You. Doing?!" Her anger boiled as Amber ruthlessly ruined her plans.

Émilie spoke with a willing tone but sugarcoated her words with dismay and softness. "I have to accomplish this Amber, for our family, for Mother and Fa-". Her voice trailed off as she struggled to maintain her tears, the poundage of the circumstances grave on her heart.

"Millie, quit the tears!" Amber stepped confidently towards her, and their gazes met. "Tamiran didn't arrange your marriage to King Norman simply to separate you and Angella. He did it to achieve authority over Birmingham and Norway's finances and dominate Mother's lands in Austria!" She pointed an accusing finger at the retired King of Greece.

"Not only that, but he's also been seeing Lady Tamara, his new Fiancé, behind King Norman and Queen Samara's backs! I and the others heard them over-talking about their plans two months ago!" Celesta explained the overhearing of Tamiran and Tamara's plans and 'engagement'.

"But, I thought Father was on a pressing meeting with the Court."

"We considered that too, your Grace," Mary spoke, entering the stage. "So, I followed him and buried myself in a tavern, where I saw HIM making love with Lady Tamara!" She pointed an accusing finger at the retired king and his 'Fiancé'.

Katrina then revealed how Tamiran was practically in POVERTY and planned to wed his brother and daughter off to recover money and control Amanda's lands, Tamara, by his side.

"That's not true! They're LYING!!!" Tamiran protested, forcefully trying to weasel out of this matter, but failed.

"King Soloist began this goal," Mary reasoned, "And Lord Tamiran was determined to carry it on. For power and money!"