~Aftermath~

He did numerous horrible things to me that evening, Katie Belle. So many WRETCHED things I wish I could stand up against him with, I'd anticipated this exchange before, with my fists clashing with his ghostly pale face over and over again, authorizing me to vent out my frustration and outrage onto him as my act of revenge. Still, I was grateful but revolted at the same! Though he did horrid and nasty things to me, he still gave me the greatest gift of all! The very heir that brought an end to Hordak's legacy!

👑

February 18th 1523, Callis Family Residence, Greece

👑

Émilie quietly fidgeted with her slender fingers, the phenomenon of the cordial feeling between her smooth and delicate skin, as a baby's bottom, but she was off, extremely off.

Émilie lay still in her luxurious bed, concealed in her secluded chamber. Her ladies assembled around her, attempting to soothe her as best they could. Two of them lit some candles, bringing a gentle glow to the room, two others shut the heavy curtains to block out any of Helios' undesirable sunlight. One of her ladies lay beside her, delivering words of condolence as Émilie silently cried. Celesta, her closest friend, implied all too well this was not something Émilie would readily let go of. The blemishes of last evening were profound and unbearable, some noticeable, but most hidden away where no one could notice them.

Celesta's arms wrapped tightly around Émilie, as she whispered, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Millie." Her fingers dove into Émilie's deep, bellowing black hair, a friendly touch melted her friend's silent facade. With a comforting embrace, Celesta's welcoming touch made Émilie feel safe and loved.

It was a nightmarish occasion for her when Hordak crept into her chambers in the middle of the evening, and it had been five long and bizarre hours since then. His vile, sugar-coated grin had left an unforgettable mark on her mind, and she couldn't shake off the feeling of anxiety and dread that had taken over her. Hordak's prominence with noblewomen was well-known, and she couldn't help but wonder what gifts he had in store for her - would it be a dazzling gown, precious gems, or expensive fur? The tension was destroying her, and she couldn't wait for this trial to be over.

Glancing down, Émilie frowned sadly. Dim violet patches relaxing on her legs, neck and arms. Hordak's signature mark of his lustful behaviour towards her. The patches were observable, dark, dim swirls that fouled up her body, in the centre were spots, small but seeable. They reminded her of eyes as if he were still there like a ghostly phantom had fled his bloody jaws and penetrated her body.

Émilie's voice was barely audible as she whispered to Celesta, "Please, Cece... I don't want him to come back." Her head was heavy with worry and fear, and she clung to Celesta as if she were the only anchor in a raging storm. The words hung heavy in the air, and for a moment, there was only silence, broken only by the soft rise and fall of their breathing., "Cece...I can't face him again! Not after what he did to me!"