Mugen Train Part 2

As the head of the lower moon sunk into the train, I told Tanjiro to find the head with his boar headed friend, who had literally jumped through the roof of the train,to find the true head, as I protected the passengers.

Time Skip

An ear-piercing scream rang throughout the train, and the train began to derail. I begin using as many techniques as possible to protect the passengers, and I jump out of the train's windows, rolling along the ground.

"Where's Tanjiro and his friend?" I think to myself looking around frantically. My eyes land on Reangoku's flame colored hair, and I see Tanjiro laying down on the ground.

"Tanjiro!" I run over to him and lay his head on my lap. "Are you okay? Let me see the wound." Tanjiro lifts his hand off of his stomach and I see the stab wound. "Nice job stopping the blood flow with your breathing! I'll help your wound close up fully." I bite my finger and let my blood drop over his wound.

All of the sudden, a cloud of dust comes towards us. As the dust clears, I see an all too familiar pair of eyes: Upper Moon Three. He looks at Tanjiro and comes around and tries to punch him, but I was faster. I cut off his hand.

"Well look who we have here. Hello Akaza, long time no see." I cut my wrist and my blood forms a barrier around the battlefield, cutting off Akaza's connection to Muzan. "Have you thought about my offer yet?"

"Yes, I've considered it but it is hard when that man is always looking through my head, but I will accept your terms so that I may become stronger."

I look at him with a smirk. "Well then why don't you come closer? I need to give you some of my blood. The transformation process will hurt." He walks over to me and I bite my finger letting my blood drip onto the floor and into his mouth. As the pain strikes, Akaza doubles over and I catch him, slowly lowering him to the ground, letting his head rest in my lap as I try to soothe him.

Time Skip

After Akaza shifted, I got rid of my barrier, and Rengoku gave me a questioning glance with which I replied with a 'I'll tell you later' look. He nods and we begin to check for injured passengers as the Kakushi arrive.

Time Skip

When we get to headquarters, I immediately take Akaza to the Master's estate.

"Don't you dare cause any trouble for Oyakata-sama, and don't you dare call him weak. Even as he battles his family's curse, he continues to lead the Demon Slayer Corps as he slowly dies." Akaza slowly nods.

As we reach his estate, I knock on the door, to which Amane answers. Taken aback by the Upper Moon at my side, she slams the door shut and walks to Oyakata-sama's room. When she comes back a few minutes later, I walk in with Akaza and head straight for the Master's room. As we reach his room, I knock on the door and I hear him having a coughing fit then proceeding to tell us to come in. As I enter his room with Akaza, I get down on a knee in front of him and motion for Akaza to do the same.

"Oyakata-sama, I'm sure you heard of the companion I've brought back with me." I turn to Amane. "Bring me a cup filled a quarter-of-the-way with water." She nods and goes get me the cup with water.

"My child, please explain to me what the demon next to you looks like."

I nod the begin to explain Akaza's appearance and Akaza himself speaks from time to time so that the Master can hear his voice.

"Thank you Y/N and Akaza. Now, my child, please explain to me what is going on."

I nod as Amane comes back with the cup of water and some tea. Akaza looks at me skeptically, and I give him an encouraging nod. Overcome by surprise at the ability to eat human food for sustenance, he smiles and continues to drink the tea. I turn back to the head Ubayashiki.

"Oyakata-sama, I think you need another dose of my blood to help with the curse." Akaza's head turns to me so fast, I was certain that if he was a human, he would have injured his neck. "WHAT?"

I laugh at his reaction and explain to him the potent healing properties in my blood. While explaining to him, I cut my finger open and allow multiple drops of my blood to fall into the water and hand it to Amane. She helps Oyakata-sama drink the mixture then the scar slowly fades away to the middle of his forehead, allowing him to see again.

"Thank you Y/N for helping me with this curse and for helping the Corps in gaining a new ally. I sent a letter to all of the Hashiras and they will be arriving soon. You can introduce your new friend in the process."

I nod and stand up, Akaza trailing, and walk out to the courtyard and into the blazing sun. Akaza is a little hesitant so I grab his hands and pull him out into the sun.

Taisho Secrets:

-Enmu was absolutely terrified once he saw you because you give off an even more powerful aura than Muzan does

-The Lower Moons have never met you before.

-Akaza sees you like a sister