Festival

Once you all went to your assigned rooms, you told everyone to wash themselves and then rest so that they have energy for tonight. I helped the kids wash up and three year old Sakura comes over to me and tugs on my haori.

"Yes, dear? Do you need something?"

She reaches her arms up and makes a grabbing motion to me.

"Huh? You want cuddles? Okay." I pick her up then lay down on my futon while all of the other children come to me and pile around me. I close my eyes while still being aware of my surroundings and listen to the childrens' soft, even breathing.

Time Skip

I wake up to the sound of whispering in the hallway, so slowly, I get up, with Sakura still in my arms, and open the door to see Mitsuri and Obanai holding hands. I smirk.

"Are you two finally together? Do I have to wait any longer?"

Mitsuri turns bright red while Obanai just nods.

"That's great! Right now, everyone is resting so Obanai gets to go to the room with all of the boys and Mitsuri can join Shinobu and the girls. Make sure to wash up."

They nod then head off to their rooms. I look outside and see the sun getting closer to setting so I go back to the room and see all of the children just waking up.

"Good evening guys. We still have some time before we have to get ready for the festival. Is there anything you guys want to do? Or do you want to get ready right now so that we can start earlier?"

"Can we please get ready now, okaa-san?" Eight year old Sakiya says.

"Of course! Everyone go get the yukata you packed for the festival then I can help you guys put them on." I smile as I watch the children, whose ages range from three to ten years old, run around giddily.

Time Skip

All of the kids have their yukatas on so we go to the room that contains all of the adult males, as their room is the largest, to finish getting ready. I go to the bathroom to put on my yukata while Akaza watches over Sakura for me. When I come out, I get a lot of stares.

"Okaa-san is so pretty! I want to be just like okaa-san when I'm older!" Ranfa says as she looks at me with sparkling eyes.

I smile. "You all look great just the way you are, so don't change anything about the way you look because I love you guys for who you are okay?"

A synchronized "Okay" rings through the room.

"Alright then. Girls come over to me so that we can get your hair done! Tell me if you want half-up-half-down, braids, or buns okay?"

The girls get into a line as I do their hair. The room is filled with chatter and laughter. I smile at the sight as I do the last girl's hair. Kagaya walks over to me.

"This is such a heartwarming sight. I get to see all of my precious children laughing together."

I nod. "Even though we aren't blood related, we still have a strong familial bond. Sometimes, blood bonds can be weak, but our bond is strong through the hardships we have all faced together."

Time Skip

As we walk through the crowded streets of Tokyo, I spot Tamayo and Yushiro enjoying the festival as well, so I steer our group over to her direction.

"Tama-chan! Yushi-kun! It's been a while! How have you been?"

"Y/N! Wow! Look at the big family you have! I only have a fiance, and that's Yushiro!"

"You two are going to get married?! When and where and am I invited?"

Tamayo laughs. "Y/N, of course you and your family can come! Also, you wouldn't mind if we joined your family right? We can move in with all of you."

"That would be great!" Sakiya pulls at my yukata. I turn to her and crouch down. "Yes Dear? Do you need something? Is there anything you want me to buy for you?"

"Okaa-san, can we get cotton candy?" She says while pointing to a cotton candy stand.

"Of course!" I turn back to Tamayo. "I'm sorry, but I have to take care of these kids. We're staying in the hotel a few streets down and are leaving in a couple of days. Come by and let me know if you need anything." I turn and walk away from them while Sakiya drags me to the cotton candy stand where everyone else is waiting for me. Sakura jumps out of Akaza's arms and runs to me to cling onto my legs. I pick her up with my one free hand.

"Alright! Who wants cotton candy?" All of the people under the age of seventeen raise their hands. "Okay!" I walk over to the stand owner.

"Sorry for the big order but I would like twenty-two orders of cotton candy."

He nods. "That will be 8800 yen." I hand him the money and he gets to work on the order. I walk back to our group.

"If any of the adults want to go explore the festival on their own, they can. I'll watch over the kids." They nods and we split up. I turn to Sanemi. "Sanemi, I thought I saw Genya with a girl over there at the soba shop. Why don't you go say hi since he disappeared for so long?" Sanemi walks away in an instant. I turn back to the kids. "Everyone parter up and hold hands, I don't want any of you to get lost!"

Time Skip

Everyone has finished exploring so we go to a nearby hill so that we can have a full view of the firework show, but as we walk towards the destination, I hear the cries of children. Immediately, our whole group stops. "Kagaya, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu, take all of the people younger than seventeen with you. The former Upper Moons and remaining Hashiras come with me. I walk over to the building where I heard the cries from and walk in. I am horrified at what I see.

Taisho Secrets:

-No one in the family messes with you because even though you are so kind, when you're mad you're scary

-People actually thought that every child there was your child

-As soon as you told them to take away the children, everyone knew something was going on son no one objected to you.