My Demon Husband

When I first saw Muzan, my body froze for a short moment. Shaking off my hatred towards him, I run up to him and engulf him in a hug.

"Muzan-sama!"

He chuckles at my childish behavior.

"Hello dear, what have you been doing and why are you here?"

"Why don't you finish talking to Daki and I'll be in my room. I'm not going anywhere for a while."

He nods and I release him from my hug as I walk back to my room. When I get to my room, I change into a comfier yukata.

Your sleeping yukata:

As I finish changing, I hear a knock on my door

"F/N (fake name)? You have a customer." One of the girls says.

"Okay, coming!"

When I open my door, I see Muzan dressed in a plain black yukata. I smile at him.

"Come in. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."

As I close the door, Muzan's arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. His chin rests on my shoulder.

"Are you going to explain to me why you're here?"

"I'll tell you what I told Gyu. As a hashira, I have duties, and I am completing those duties."

"So you're here undercover because Daki and Gyutaro were found out?"

I nod. "Yep." I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. I rest my head on his chest as I hug him back. He pulls back from the hug and pulls me to my bed. We lay down next to each other as he spoons me. This is probably the most intimate we've ever been. I've never let it go past hugging, and he respects my choices. I fell asleep in his hold, and after I fell asleep, I felt him leave after he kissed me on my temple and told me that he had to go get food to eat. Disgusting.

Taisho Secrets:

-Muzan wishes he could read your mind but he can't

-Even though Muzan always looks so pale, many still find him attractive

-The girl escorting Muzan to your room was the human that Muzan ate