PROLOGUE

♦️♦️ PROLOGUE ♦️♦️ 
♣♣♣♣♣           GAHARA                    ♣♣♣♣♣

                              IS

♣♣♣♣♣♣           FALLEN                   ♣♣♣♣♣

Narrator: This is the last chapter Evelyn, shouldn't we just save it till tomorrow?

Evelyn: Tomorrow??
No way, I wanna know what happened to GAHARA, what happened to the young king, I might die of curiosity any minute.

Narrator: GAHARA, A magical dimension,a place that doesn't exist in Geographical maps.
••••••••••••••••••••••••💥💥💥

🏰🏰 FALLEN
                       KINGDOM
                                      OF
                                      GAHARA 🏰 🏰

The pillars crashed down into bearest shreds.
The Central kingdom is fallen,
the border is down,
The king is dead.

Citizens of GAHARA(Mythical creatures) running Helter skelter for their lives..
The soldiers of GAHARA are outnumbered, battling the invaders, the Creatures of horrifying horns and large wings, descending continually at an insane speed.

The dark creatures thrust their sharp wings into any GAHARA soldier in sight.

  BOOM!
An intense whirlwind of incredibly bright light, mixed with lightning stormed right out of the sky(the dark clouds) into the ground, causing a huge earthquake, tearing the ground apart, causing the whole Kingdom to tremble and everyone spin recklessly into the air.
objects moving in circular motion.

And behold the WIND SERPENT, The awaken Dragon, thrusting out of the dark clouds.
its body, made of sharp, dark thorns.
its head, horned.
its back, winged.
its eyes, illuminating fierce luminous red.
its mouth, accommodating homodont teeth, and out of it came a bellow of hot flame that struck and comsumed the kingdom of GAHARA, causing it to crumble down the more.

GAHARA is fallen 🌋

on the serpent's back lies NEZUKO, a man in black cloak, a dark soldier, the inventor and beginning of evil itself.
Shape shifter,
Trickster,
Demon,
The master of the wind serpent!
His dark hair bonded to the back.
His eyes shimmering of bright but dark light.
his hands on the dragon's back as it descends.

The dragon landed.
NEZUKO got off its back, Landing with a fierce countenance.
"Where is the book??" He asked the man in white who's standing at the other end.
The one who has a striking resemblance to him.

"I know not where it is" EZUKO, The man on white, White beards and White hair, typically white, replied Confidently, his hands behind his back and his gaze directly on NEZUKO.
"you have to go through me to get it". Ezuko added.

"I won't ask again EZUKO" NEZUKO demanded with a calm stance, calm but furious.

"Trust me, you should be ready to, cause that books doesn't belong in the hands of Evil, Let's just get it over with. Someday, the choosen one will find the book and The kingdom of GAHARA will rise again"

"Twinny, let's just hope she doesn't die in the story" He spread out his hands, revealing the magnificent presence of his Cloak, Hot flames filled his body. "Twin brother you leave me no choice, you brought this upon yourself" .

"I was gonna say that too" EZUKO replied, shaping his hands to form a little ball that emitted great White light which dispersed all over the disastrous surroundings.

NEZUKO went wide-eyed the moment he saw the little ball in Ezuko's grip.
"No you don't!" He yelled, widening his right palm, shooting out purple flames that was ten times hotter than a normal flame.

Ezuko held still unto the little white ball which sucks in the purple flames.
the more it sucked in the flames the brighter it glows.

"Fool, you're gonna kill us all" Nezuko roared, pressuring the flames and advancing towards him.

Ezuko let out a slight smile.
"GAHARA shall rise again, The choosen one shall rise,Great phoenix grant ev.. ..."

BOOM💥💥
A mighty EXPLOSION of multicolored lights blast out of the white ball and ate up the whole magical dimension cutting Ezuko's speech short and leaving no survivor💥💥

Narrator: And that's the end.
Evelyn: The end?? Doesn't sound like the end to me!
Evelyn screamed Inquisitively as she grabbed the book hurriedly from Granny's grip.
Taking a deep gaze into the book she says.
"I think there should be a volume two since GAHARA will rise again, plus the fact that there'll be a choosen one and Ezuko died with an incomplete statement. besides who is the choosen one?"

[A/N: Guys, What do you think about just this prologue? I hope it got you hooked..
🥰]