CHAPTER TWO> THE CHASE

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO NxnsxgnorsDxmon FOR SUPER¡ I MEAN SUPER LONG COMMENTS AND FAITHFULNESS SO FAR, I SHOW MY SINCERE GRATITUDE, THANKS A LOT, AND ALSO CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR MARVELOUS AND WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS.

PREVIOUSLY ON REINCARNATED, QUEEN THE LAND. ♦️♦️♦️🎇🎇♦️🎇

His eyes opened and we're both staring each other.
His cartoon-ish blue eyes, piercing into my seat of fear.

"Evelyn! Down!"
he yelled as he grabbed My skirt, pulling me to the ground, untop of him.

FLIP!
A sharp sound and a spear zoomed above us, landing Into a tree.
I turned back and went MOUTH-AGAPE when i saw huge black horses with six masked riders.
Giving me the Ghost rider chill.

CHAPTER TWO###★★★★★★★
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

I'M DEAD! I'M SO F*CKING DEAD! NO, I'm alive, but will soon be dead.
My eyes tuned wider the more I felt the dreadful presence of the six horse riders on masks.

To be sincere, I couldn't think of anything else other than

"GHOST RIDERS,👽
THE DARK RIDE, 👿 DO NOT BEHOLD THE DARK RIDE OR YOUR SOUL SHALL BE TAKEN BY THE DARK STORM AND TORMENTED IN THE UNDERWORLD👹".

Is this me contemplating my fear or me contemplating "TEEN WOLF" The horror series??

It took seconds before I grasp the fact that i'm lying on .... ...on him, my hands on his chest, white robe guy,who i'm damn f*cking sure is Harris.

Harris??
Harris???
How come I'm sure about that?

Harris gave me a "get off me" look, except it was in a tender, gentler manner.

Like making a negative statement with a positive facial expression.

I totally understood.

I got off him spontaneously and immediately lasers from the ghost riders nicked through my right arm and set the trees ahead on fire.
Total definition of catalysed deforestation!

Hold on, I felt nothing,
The same thing that happened when I smacked my lips earlier.
I felt nothing from the lasers!
I swear I felt nothing,
Like my skin is dead,
Dead to pain,
Dead to pain???
And indestructible???
Or is it my head making things up?

I didn't mean to, I swear I didn't mean to, all I did was touch the spear which was driven into Harris's arm and then it suddenly vanished.

And now I feel like I'm the cause,
The cause??

Unexpectedly, Harris jerked up to his feet!

He bent, retrieving the broken sword into his pocket.

He grabbed my hand as soon as he's done,
He dragged me alongside him as he jerked through the woods taking a route that would make the chasers lose us.
The ghost riders charged after us with full speed.