LISTEN

What if everyone had gotten so used to being in the digital circus that they wanted to go back and so Caine sent them back and after a bit of getting readjusted to the digital world, Pomni comes to accept that this is what her life is and in seein...

What if everyone had gotten so used to being in the digital circus that they wanted to go back and so Caine sent them back and after a bit of getting readjusted to the digital world, Pomni comes to accept that this is what her life is and in seeing this change in her, Caine decides to retire or some shit and have Pomni be the new ringleader?!

Now the whole idea is that Pomni and Caine have this sort of teacher and student type dynamic and it's based off the whole Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia thing (yeah, I got this whole idea thing after seeing a number of comments on YouTube videos of animations of swap Pomni being like "what if Pomni accepts her fate and becomes the new ringmaster" and it had me thinking "what if maybe Caine was like a tutor for Pomni or something like that and whenever she is accepting of her destiny, he retires and has Pomni take his place" obviously thinking to the Twilight and Celestia situation since obviously My Little Pony was a huge part of my childhood growing up)

I may be overthinking this just a teeny tiny bit but imagine if that did happen

Also, the wedding chapter for this story is still happening but like, I still need time to think on how I want to go about writing it

That's literally all I wanted to write this for

Thank you for letting me waste your time by making you falsely believe that this actually was the new chapter lmao