Chapter 3: Lyle's deep sea idea

As the humanoid creature slowly drew closer to Lyle, Lyle opened his mouth to try to threaten him. A muffled voice echoed from the creature's head.

"Hello..? Don't be scared.. I'm just a diver."

The voice was soft and soothing as they made their way closer to Lyle, and Lyle shut his mouth.

"Are you.. a crocodile?"

They asked. Lyle tried to say yes but remembered that he can't talk so he sang instead.

🎶yes i am a crocodile🎶

🎶i will be your friend🎶

🎶i will sing for you and you will love me so🎶

🎶and our friendship will never end🎶

The diver was very surprised.

"You can sing? That's not something I see everyday."

The diver remembered something.

"Are you the crocodile that the news reported walked into Fontaine, or are you not?"

Lyle nodded his head as to say yes.

"What's your name?"

Freminet asked. Lyle started to perform morse code so Freminet could find out.

"Lyle.. is your name Lyle..?"

Lyle nodded.

And my name is Freminet, and i'm a diver. I trust you know my siblings, Lyney and Lynette?"

Lyle got angry once he heard those words, but he tried to keep his cool as Freminet got a bit worried.

"Did i say something wrong?"

Lyle shook his head, and then, an idea rushed into his head! By initiating his first plan, he'd make Lyney and Lynette jealous too!

Lyle motioned to Freminet that he had to go and he swam off..

"Wait..where are you going..? Oh.. bye then."

Freminet said, sounding disappointed as Lyle left.

Lyle stepped right back up onto the shore, and headed towards the court of Fontaine, where Focalors is rumoured to be. On the way, he accidentally bumped into a ladylike figure with blonde hair..