Chapter 5: High Tea

Lyle showed up to the tea party.

"You made it!" Navia said, excitedly. "I got you a little something to thank you for coming, it's a ticket to one of Furina's shows. You go to the theatre and give the person the ticket, then you can go and see Furina perform!"
Navia gave the ticket to Lyle and walked him over to the table where he saw a sophisticated looking woman with dark purple hair, wearing a scary looking hat and looking like a soldier of some kind. As soon as she saw Lyle, she was threatened and pointed her gun at him.

"Chlorinde, put the gun down! He's nice!"

Navia tried to stop Chlorinde.

"I'll take your word for it, Miss Navia."

Chlorinde replied to Navia and put the gun down, phew! Lyle sat down and they began to have their tea. Lyle pulled out the "octopus" balls he bought earlier.

"Are they octopus balls?"

Navia asked, Lyle nodded his head. Chlorinde went to try one, she took a bite..

"Something's missing."

Chlorinde said, Navia was curious so she ate one too.

"You forgot the octopus."

Navia said. That's odd, Lyle thought girls didn't like octopi. 

"Are you trying to poison us!?"

Chlorinde asked as she stood up and pointed at Lyle, with an angry expression on her face. uh oh. Lyle decided to retreat while he could, but not without marking his territory. her grabbed a can of expired caviar, opened it and threw the caviar into the tea before running away, ticket in hand. 

"Lyle, wait! come back!"

Navia cried out to Lyle. but Lyle didn't listen and ran as far as he could. he reached the court of Fontaine and looked down at his ticket. This is where Furina would be performing. This was his chance to perform with Furina! Josh and his family would come to him crying and begging for forgiveness! so Lyle entered the court.