Chapter 7: An Unexpected Guest

"STOOOOOOOOOOP!" the voice yelled out. they stood up. it was...

JOSH?? 

Lyle was so shocked! he thought Josh wouldn't be here! Josh walked straight on to the stage and slapped Lyle directly on the face, making the scales there hurt. Lyle ROARED at Josh, sending him flying backwards. this was overwhelming Furina, as she began to hyperventilate.

"what's..going on..?"

Furina seemed genuinely scared, but neither Lyle nor Josh cared enough to do anything about it. the staff had to escort Furina away as Lyle and Josh got into a fierce battle. people were tsking photos, screaming and running, things were getting destroyed and people were getting hurt. this was getting too much for Furina, and she ran off. the guards tried to stop Lyle and Josh, to no avail. Lyle tried to kick Josh and whack him with his tail, but Josh grabbed onto his tail and threw him across the stage. Lyle got up and started to scratch and bite Josh an insane amount, definitely giving him rabies. many hours passed of this fighting, until Furina's voice shouted.

"ENOUGH!"

Along with a warning shot from... Chorinde..? Lyle and Josh looked up to see Furina, and everyone else Lyle met on his journey, as well as some other new faces. Lyle thought.. 

"i can take them on!!...can i..?"