01//how you meet

TW: this has mentions of s3x works, swearing. and gangs so yay please don't read if you don't like that stuff.

ʚɞ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Riggy:

-He was just being a dumbass like always.

-he had no idea of what he was doing, he was going to jump off a building because he thought he was spiderman.

-his stupid ass was gonna kill himself with what he was about to do, he wanted to swing around toonvill like spiderman. 

-you seen him and as he jumped and started falling fast as fuck, you knew this would break many things in your body but you saved him. 

-you felt your back get crushed by this runkey. he has little to no brain cells, it was a fast sorry before he helped you up, your nose bleeding.

-your head hurting and you shake it off and this is how a great friendship would start! but an idiot almost dying and a smart ass saving him!

rosey:

-she loved picking flowers, the smell of the sweetness...it was just amazing and she couldn't ask for more.

-she (THIS IS NOT CANON NEVER WILL BE) broke up with riggy a few months ago, she got over it letting herself forget and forgive him.

-her eyes fell on the red roses, she loved those flowers. she had a thing for them because that's how she got her name.

-you came along, humming a sweet song and letting your mind find itself after the fight, you had no idea what was going on at the time but you forgot to watch were you were going and kinda..

-"OW! hey asshole watc-" she looked at you, she knew you. you were her best friend. she didn't know you moved back?? she got up and hugged you saying sorry for what she said. you felt happy to see her. 

-that's how two long lost best friends meet again! and that's how it all goes down

lucky:

-this man is greedy and will do anything just for love. he pays hookers, strippers and just anyone who can show him a bit of love, even if it isn't real.

-he is a rich man, he never left his office only doing so to check on things.

-it was night and he was just walking, crime was at its highest around 12:00, it was only 11:30 or so meaning he had it good, he could only ever walk at night because of all the creepy fans he had.

-one being you? you weren't that in love but you really wanted him to notice you for once, he was an idol to you, you had huge feelings for him, when you saw him you were in awe.

-you were walking behind him, not noticing that lucky himself was in front of you, you turned a blind eye. a gang fight broke up earlier and you saw it all. 

-lucky stopped saying "Hey, could you stop following me? It's creepy and-" you screamed oh my god, your dumbass didn't know. you smiled and said "Lucky im a big fan i really love you and i-"

-he walked off at the love part, not wanting that from someone he didn't even know. you kept on walking with him, non stop nagging him until "what the fuck do you want? Who are you?" you smiled "Y/N! im Y/N a big big fan of you!".

-he walked off saying "alright, talk to you later Y/N?" you jumped around so happy that he talked to you. and that's how you guys became best friends<3 to u ofc