04//first date?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・₊˚⊹♡

Riggy:

-he takes you to a park, you guys walk around and talk more about yourselves!

-he trips and falls, you help him up and he thanks you.  you and him held hands and talked about the next date, always finding things to talk about with you.

-you too have this long talk about what you like about each other. its wholesome and sweet as fuck.

-he ends the date with walking you home and kissing you on the hand. you two wave and say your goodbyes, it takes some time before you close the door, it was a sweet moment.

Rosey:

-She takes you to a restaurant, she pays for you and her.

-the date was getting to know each other deeper, so she played 20 question with you, you laughed and joked about thing.

-she called you amazing in the suit/dress you were wearing. she loved how handsome/pretty you are and just loved the date.

-with that she drove you back to your place, the hug was long and sweet, you found yourself not wanting to end it.

-she said her goodbyes and you said yours, you had so much fun and couldn't wait until next time<3

Lucky:

-oh boy he didn't know were to take you, maybe some place nice, or some place up high, he was just planning and making his moves.

-he took you to a very fancy restaurant, it coast lots of money, you asked him who would be paying and he said he would.

-with that you guys talked and ate, laughing and joking about things, he felt so happy with you.

-he was just so flushed seeing you in a suit/dress, always talking about how perfect you were.

-when the date ended he took you to his place, he said he just felt more happy with you and just liked the idea of you being there, you two had much fun (not like that) and you two went to bed, he held you in his arms<3

Clone!riggy: 

-in the void, always teleporting you two to the most random places he could even think of, he watched as you smiled and laughed.

-he felt his heart flutter with joy, he loved the date so much, you to talked as he kept on taking you to random places.

-his hand always holding yours, he loved how much fun you were having, he hugged you and just kept on talking about YOU<3

-he was super nice to you and found you so fun to be around, after the date he took you back to toontown, you said your goodbyes and he said his.