02//when they start having feelings

ʚɞ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

Riggy:

-hits him like a brick. a year of being friends with you and this is how he feels?...

-with that he tries to ignore those feeling.

-he didn't want to talk to you anymore, but you didn't stop trying

-seeing how loyal you were only made his love for you even stronger

-you were always around him, he tried killing you off once, but you were quick to miss death, he would've felt guilty about it so he gave up quick on that idea.

-anyone you hate? he'll give them a painful death just for you<3

-he wanted you badly and this need was getting to him.

rosey:

-she just only started to feel something for you, her love was strong. she was sweeter and just caring when it came to you.

-she always wanted to be around you, she would tell you gossip and the latest news.

-anyone you hate? she would smash their head in for you<3

-if you couldn't tell she was close to you, way to close, never leaving your side anytime she gets to hang with you.

-she always got so flustered when you called her pretty/cute, she loved hearing you call her such sweet things.

lucky: 

-two years of getting to know you, it hit him hard. he can tell you loved him to but he wasn't to sure.

-he started to buy you things, you always said no but he forced you to take his gifts.

-he stopped using his money for hookers and sex workers and started focusing on you.

-anyone you hated? don't worry, he would hate seeing you so sad. so he hires a hit man to take them out<3

-he sees how loyal you are, you say nice things about him calling him handsome/pretty damn, does he go crazy red.

-he goes crazy seeing you in a suit/dress, he finds you so pretty/handsome and just loves you.

clone!riggy:

-he doesn't even know it, he gets so flustered around you and he doesn't understand this feeling.

-he only gets it when you start being nicer to him.

-his love grows fast, he doesn't stop talking to you, his glitchy voice makes you smile.

-anyone you hate? he hates them too. he tries fighting them. fails<3

-he gets so flustered from your hugs, and from you calling him handsome and perfect.

(yay i added the silly clone :33)