beach day

Tsc pov:

I was relaxing on the shore, sleeping on the beach towel. The others had been banned from going out too deep since the last incident with the guardians... I then felt a soft tap on my shoulder
"Uh- tsc"
It was blue.
"We may have lost red"
I opened my eyes and looked up, there was blue, green and yellow but red wasn't there.
"We've been here for 10 minutes and you already lost red?"
This question was followed by 2 guilty nods, Yellow in question was glaring at the other 2 as If he had been dragged into whatever had happened.
"Just so you know, I told them it would be a bad idea to leave red alone with the turtle when we went to get icecreams for all of us"
Yellow then handed me 2 ice creams, one covered in sprinkles and quite obviously meant to be reds. I had put 2 and 2 together and decided red had probably followed the turtle somewhere so I stood up and brushed away the sand before beckoning for the others to split up so we could look for him.

Red pov:
I looked around... I was no longer at the beach but had somehow followed this turtle to wherever this island was without even realising it. However it was a really nice island... and had a LOT of parrots and turtles around, I decided it probably wouldn't hurt to stay for a few more moments, after all, we've only been here around 10 minutes

Yellow pov:
I had told them repeatedly that it was a bad idea but they said it would be fine and now here we are.
I looked across the sandy bay and watched the water drifting along, he couldn't have gone that far right? Green was beside me as we were both searching the right side of the beach. Blue was the middle and tsc was the left.
"Dyou think he mightve gone across the water?"
I looked at Green for a second, pondering his question. He could be right, red definetly could be somewhere out on the water. With that being said, I placed a boat and both Green and I jumped in, paddling off into the distance.
After around 3 minutes we reached an island that had a boat and a lot of turtles+birds... yeah this is definetly where red was. We got out of the boat and trudged along, calling out reds name.
"RED?? REDD!?"

Red pov:
I heard what sounded like Yellow and Green so I stopped feeding the birds and got up, the ones on my shoulder and head stayed as I followed the sound of my name being called until I tripped and fell down a small hill, landing on Yellow
"AH-"
I sat up, realising Yellow had been knocked to the floor and I got up, profusely apologising.
"SORRY, SORRY-"
I helped Yellow up and awkwardly smiled at the both, green was attempting to hide his laughter. Yellow had shot him a glare.
"Green, it's not funny. Red or I or even you could've been harmed."
"If it wasn't funny, why was I laughing?"
Green had a sly grin and yellow rolled his eyes but I could see he was smiling slightly. After yellow explained what was going on to me, we all headed back on the boats and made it back to the beach.

Tsc poc:
I looked off into the vast distance of the water, noticing two boats with green... yellow and... Red! I quickly rushed over to where blue was and pointed them out, blue and I waited for the others to finally reach the shore and we hugged, I was glad red wasn't in ant danger. Red actually ended up telling us about the island and I marked it down on a map.

Maybe next time we can all visit it.