Fadded Words

Mingyu POV

I smile thinking to myself before I shake my head. Come on, it meant nothing he even said it...

but I can't stop thinking about it even after three days if I think about it long enough I swear, I can still feel him there as a slight tingle on my lips, I bite my lip and giggle like a highschool girl in an anime before I go back to putting ingredients on the shelves. I need to do my job not fan boy like a virgin over an omega thst has zero intrest in me. What's wrong with me though? I mean I have it all , i'm smart, hot, cute, tall, I'm toned more than Kangdae, that bastard is on the skinny side not toned wonder what Won ever saw in him he was basically the opposite of me, i'm way better, I'm athletic and I have a big alpha cock it's a but bigger than average that's if google is right, so what's wrong with me? I don't understand why he won't like me? I could turn his fantasy into a reality.

Ah, Jeon Wonwoo.

What am I going to do with you? You've got me wrapped around your finger like a thread, and you're poison to my thoughts, you always intoxicate them I can't think straight, everything always goes back to you. Oh but the way he turned my head just to kiss me, I could melt like this warm ass cheese string in my hand. I wonder if I could make him melt agianst me with my hands.

I must say...puberty did him good, he's got a deep voice that is already shocking and when he is sick that raspiness in his voice, oh the alpha urge to just keep him in my room cover him with a blanket and forever keep him safe and in my line if vision, to keep him close and make him dependent on me.

I sigh before I return to the counter and wait for my shift to finish. My back hurts from bending down so much but oh well, bored of doing nothing I go on my phone for a while playing some games then start cleaning up brushing the floor and mopping...

Thinking about Jeon Wonwoo...he gave the spare dorm key to Soonyoung but he told me he hasn't seen Jeon since the incident which is strange. I hope he is fine.

But what if he's not okay? I turn to my phone and continue playing my game "Just one packet of cigarettes too along with this..." I stare at the items and just let the man take the medicine and bottle of water before I look up and almost drop my phone from my hand.

What the fuck?

It's Wonwoo, but holy fuck it didn't sound like him, nothing at all he sounded like an old man that's smoked all his life. I blink and Wonwoo just takes the bag of 4 different kinds of medicine before leaving. I hate that this place sells litterally anything ,we sell slime as well like that's not even important, but Jeon...he seems so out of it...

I watch as he walks away as if he's not even human, he looks so strange like he's lost his sway and glow. Something doesn't sit right with me and I follow after him. "Yah! Jeon! Soonyoug's been looking for you!" the omega doesn't even stop, he just slowly walks away.

"He's been worried you know!" the man doesn't even respond. What the fuck? Is he ignoring me on purpose? I walk after him and take the bag from him. "What's this for? Are you going to have all these...birth control pills, heat suppressants, pain killers? cigarettes? Won, what the fuck are you thinking?" Wonwoo isn't even bothered, he just keeps on walking as if unware of my presence or the fact that i've taken his bag.

"YAH!"

No response

I growl, surely the omega in him will react.

No response.

Is he challenging me?

I groan before I pin him against the wall. "Yah! Won..." the words fall silent on my tongue as I get a better look at him, his pupils are fine.