change

Wonwoo POV

Im skint, she called took the money and now i'm left with litterally an empty bank not even £1 left she left 50p, my heart clenches as I call my bank in Korea only for them to keep explaining that the money is already taken and that she had the full right to take it. Tuns out Mingyu's parents were trying to target my aunt since that was the only family I had left.

When I was five my patents and brother died on impact in a car crash, my aunt took me in but cared for me like a pest she didn't want anything to do with me. I was lost, by 16 she made an account where we both had access to, I didn't pay any attention to it and eventually I forgot she had access to it, she even lied saying she didn't at one point. When the time came for Mingyu's parents to finacially ruin my uncle's career she took all the saving....Over £13,000 pounds was in that bank, I worked my ass off scrubing toilets, cleaning shoes and washing cars with freezing water in the winter. Now it's gone.

"Won there's something on your glasses." I snap back "what's it to you its my shit." Mingyu's shocked face didn't falter my mood. "You okay?" I roll my eyes. "None of your buisness why don't you go find something to actually do other than just stay on your phone and stare at my face." Mingyu's scent changes to sour one. "Why are you mad?" I huff and turn to walk into a different room. "Leave me alone." Mingyu stood and stopped me. "No, whats wrong?" I push him away. "Nothing, why does something have to be wrong for me to have my own space?"

"Because you don't have your own space you isolate and self sabotage yourself, so something I did irritated you." I pull off Mingyu's grip and walk to the bedroom only for Mingyu to follow. I face away from him on the bed and Mingyu stares at me the street lights below us light up. I almost scream when Mingyu climbs over me and pins me to the bed. "Now now kitty, something is definitely wrong you're turning into the Omega that hated me and I am pretty sure all I did today was clean and cook. So something else happened."

I stay silent.

"Spill My little Kitten or i'll make you talk." I raise my eyebrow. "Oh Daddy is going to make me huh?" Mingyu's growl catches me off guard. "Your parents targeted my aunt and she took all my savings it's my fault I forgot she had access to it." Mingyu hums "I have links my dear." I shake my head. "It's fine I just hope your parents take it from them." Mingyu smiles, the white cast from the street lights make his skin look like glass.

"Hmm I don't think I've said this but I am enjoying the look of you under me." I smirk. "Want me try thrash scream, squirm or you know...beg for you" I whisper the last three words and Mingyu leans down to kiss me hard, I kiss back my mind spining with the need for more of him. Mingyu parts our lips amd pants before kissing the colloum of my neck. I try moving my hands but Mingyu stops me by tightening his hand around my wrists. "Squirm, beg, plead I want to hear you scream for me, whine and cry for me. "M-Ming-" I arch my back when with his free hand Mingyu pushes my shirt up to tease my nipples. I bite my lip and shudder when my cock twitches and comes to life. Mingyu must have felt it because the next time he comes down to kiss my neck he rolls his hips to brush his cock against mine, I moan my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "O-Oh...fuck." Mingyu's smirk on my collar bone has me tightening my hand into fists. "I've waited too long for this my omega." his nose glides along my neck inhaling my scent. I practically jolt with pleasure as Mingyu sucks on my marking spot. Slick gushes forward and I squirm to get free or feel more.

"You're so...cute." Mingyu flips me over so he can grope my ass. My wrists free but I feel like if I let go of gripping the sheets i'll combust into flames. My shorts are pushed down. Mingyu's chuckle on my skin makes me tense. "I'm going to ruin you. That's if you let me my dear Won." The feeling of his finger around my hole sends more slick out and I practically feel myself pulsing and begginf gor it to slip in.