Chapter 4: Heartbreak of a life time

Mingyu POV

"Mingyu stop bugging me Wownoo isn't here." I follow after him. "Where is he?" the omega ignores me before centering his lecture. Why won't I get answer? Where did Wonwoo go? and why is his door labeled as empty? Why hasn't he been around? How come I am not able to contact him? Why is everyone being so secretive about this? I don't understand, someone tell me what's going on I feel like i'm invisible, i'm always the last one to find out everything.

I sigh on the wall next to the lecture door just to incase I can hear anything. "Yah Chanie he wont stop asking its been 5 days. I know Wonwoo told us not to tell him he's gone all the way to England so far from me but...he's like a pup chasing after his own tail, he so lost, I mean I don't want to get shot by anyone but it feels so wrong to not tell him. Stupid rich patents that think they can silence people, it's like those kdramas where they pay their child's partners a bunch of money to stop them dating."

I poke my head into the lecture, I must be hearing things, but I stop when I see the two very tired omegas sitting near the door focused on their conversation. "Wownoo has been distant too, like he is there but he keeps fake smiling and he seems so-so out of it he has started wearing long sleeves and jumpers he used to wear tank tops and short sleeves I am a very observant person so i'm worried for him, like i'm planing to fly out to see him in the holidays, you should come too maybe ask Seungcheol to fly there so all of us can ge together again, maybe he needs us, well of course he needs me i'm his best friend he can't live without me."

England?

Alone?

he left me again?

—-

"Mingyu things are different now...we're maturing more, figuring out who we actually are and exploring, we're actually learning how to love ourselves, this was nothing too serious let it go."

"Won what are you talking about? Yesterday you were gripping on me desperate for me to stay and run away with you that instant, you were sobbing your eyes out and you gripped my shirt so hard it ripped, you so desperate and distressed it was almost like i'd turn to dust and now you're saying things are different? That we're too mature and nothing to serious. You give me mix signals and I don't understand what I did wrong, I don't understand anything."

Wonwoo turned around "I'm sorry but I have to go..." I hold his wrist "tell me why at least? and give me a real answer please, I can't fix my mistakes if you won't tell me." the boy refused to say anything. "Won...please, we even promised to fix our issues and grow old together we even said we were each other's ride or die." Wonwoo stares like this doesn't bother him, it hurts a little to see him like this.

"You're all I have please..." my knees gave out on me and I felt Wonwoo trying to leave so I grabbed onto his leg, I'm desperate for him, he's mine my omega my boyfriend my wonie my baby mine mine mine, we promised each other so much "No no, please please, Won please i'll change i'll do what you like i'll even throw my family away for you, run away and leave this place behind please." the omega takes a deep breath "Maybe in another life time." my head pounds at that , "Why not this one?...just tell me please Won, I beg you." A hard tug and Wonwoo slipped away.. "Why not this one?...just tell me please Won, I beg you." Wonwoo tugs hard and his leg is freed from my grip. Why won? Why...?

"Forget about me Mingyu...things are too complicated..." I knelt there, in the book of my life, he played a part in which I gave my heart to him and he returned it split apart.

—-

He lied...he said he won't back out. Something in my gut twisted and I stared at the end if the corridor...I need to find him. I must find him, something isn't right. He promised but this time I know he meant it.

I take my phone out and call the only person I trust to find those who have wronged me. "I need a favour from you old friend, in England theres someone called Jeon Wonwo, he's born in Korea i'll send a picture of him off his old social media account but I need you to find him...I really need your help Yoon Jeonghan."

A sigh on the other side of the phone hit my ears "We aren't old friends just because you moved out the country idiot. How much am I getting paid?" I think for a moment.

"4,893,138 won on the dot." Jeonghan's voice changed. "To hack into his phone and location? That's a bit much I was expecting 100,000 at most." I walk back to my dorm. "Take it or leave it, book me a one way ticket to England where he is and sort a visa issue whatever university he is in, hack into the system and slot me in i'll play newbie and you put down absent for a holiday as an excuse, i'll raise the price to 6,526,944 won if you find where he lives I want to fly out as soon as possible how long may this take?"

Things colide and the sound of stuff moving and scraping hits my ears. "3 days at most if I get working now but I have 4 other jobs to do, so I am not sure." I groan "need more money?" Jeonghan's coice changed "7,342,774 won and i'll get you the information by midnight." I stop walking. "Midnight tonight?"

"Mmhmm and i'll toss his phone number in as well." I smiled. "I'll give you 8,157,820 won keep the tip, a text message would be preferred thank you, once the info comes in i'll send my friend in korea to deliver you cash." Jeonghan's smile could practically be heard thiugh his voice. "Pleasure doing buisness with you my friend."

I look down at my watch. He's going to do the work for me so packing and organising my stuff would be a good start, its early in the morning so I'll clean the apartment tell the owner and hand the keys when I can, when I get to England i'm sure my family will find out so i'll leave a message with mum's alpha boy toy so any misunderstandings will be cleared. It's clear she would do this to me, vowing to take his fruend's lives dad would disown me, she wants revenge.

I'm leaving because I found out the truth about my parents and i'm going for Wonwoo...this has to be my mum's plan she's probably irritated at everything so she might want to 'teach me a lesson' like when she threw my toys in the bin because I was too loud and rude as a child.

I'm coming my Wonie...and this time, no matter where you run too, you can't hide.