most precious thing to me

Nat was in his room sitting infront of a mirror. There was a glam team that was applying makeup on his face.
"Young master Ranne you have such smooth skin." Said one of the women around him.
Nat just smiled at her and jutted looked at the mirror. His face was still showing no emotion.  Mr Ranne knocked at the door and entered and looked at his son with a smile. Nat asked the glam team to excuse him for a while. Mr Ranne walked over to  Nat and held him by the shoulders.
"You look amazing, dear ,may you leave happily. "Said Mr Ranne to Nat.
Nat looked at his father for a while and began to cry." Dad I'm I burden to you that you decided to marry me off?"
"No dear you are never a burden you are the most precious thing to me and I want you to be taken care of even when I'm not here and Veen will do that for me."
"Dad you will always be with me. I need you to be with me forever."
"I will sweetheart," said Mr Ranne hugging Nat, "now no more tears today is a good day for you, I promise Veen will be a great partner to you."
Nat dried his eyes and asked his father to excuse him so as to get dressed. Mr Ranne pecked him on the forehead and left the room.
Nat walked to his bed stand and picked up the picture of his mother.
"Hi mum, it's my wedding day. I'm getting married to Veen, why did you leave me you promised you will walk me down the aisle please come back, what I'm I saying that is impossible. Wish you were here to see me getting married even though its not to a person I love."
Nat wiped his eyes kissed the picture of his mother and placed it back down.