🤍

Okay, so let me warn you guys this is my very first book so I don't think you should expect much. Heck even I don't know what to expect from this book. Hahhaha

I've been working on the plot for a quite long time but I can't promise you all regular updates but I'll try my best.

English is not my first language, so you might find a lot of grammatical mistakes, also I can't promise you mindblowing, heart wrenching, nervewrecking stories since I have a very limited vocabulary. Though I'll try to improve ofcourse.

I just hope you guys like the book. Since its my first book your words of appreciation will really help me in doing the job also don't hesitate to comment if there's something you don't like though I won't tolerate any of your passive aggresive tones.

Its a clear warning if anyone tries to be rude here I'll simply block them. I have no intentions of tolerating anything of that sort.

About the characters let me tell you they are going to be quite different especially women, coz I like my woman strong and independent who put themselves first.

And yes prepare yourself before reading the book because its going to have lots of secrets, twists and turns.

All the best to me. I hope I do a great job.

Not to forget THANKYOU guys for giving this book your precious time.

Love You
Secret Dreamer