5

Walking down the hallway I prepared myself for the meeting and asked my assistant if everything was ready

Today's meeting is going to be nothing less than a drama and I won't be shocked if we have one or more arguments.

Ranveer gestured me to take a seat beside him ofcourse. Now I'm sitting between him and Dad.

I don't know what's going inside his head. He literally surrounded me with so many guards.

I look around the room and find everyone is almost present here. My eyes stuck at Advik now who is busy having a conversation with his secretary, it seems like he's talking about something very serious.

I leave the two in their own world and try to focus on other things.

Once everyone is present in the room we began the meeting acknowledging everyone who's present here.

It's been nearly half an hour since the meeting has started and I try to be as alert as possible even if the meeting is completely boring.

In the middle of it I've exchanged a few glances with Advik. Did I tell you he's sitting right in front of me with a complete nuetral face. All acting like he hasn't seen me before and we're strangers to each other. Weird man.

"I had given a lot of thought to this and keeping in benefit of both the companies in my mind, I'm glad to announce the collaboration with Malhotra Corp. and Shekhawat Group of Ind." The client declared breaking my trail of thoughts.

"I'd like both the companies to share their responsibilities. Mr. Shekhawat will help you all in the project as well. " He continued.

"May I know the reason of this sudden change Mr. Richard? " Ranveer enquired.

"Well Mr Shekhawat came up with a great deal at the moment and I couldn't say no it. But I'm sure you won't mind since the best companies are coming together, it will make your work a lot easier. "

"Yes, we-" Before Dad could say further Bhaiya cut him off.

"I hope you know that was very unproffessional of you. Since the contract wasn't signed you made a big change for the event in the last moment for which of course I can't sue you but I wish you were true to your words. Next time I won't let this slide." Ranveer warned him making Dad surprised at his audacity.

But I was completely neutral, I'm used to it. Just because Ranveer is new in the industry does not mean he is any less. He had more power than half of us sitting in the room.

"Come on Ranveer, stop being grumpy. I'm sure one project with me won't harm you, hmm? " Advik said with a smirk lingering on his face.

"If you dare to mess up with us Advik, I swear you won't like to find out what I'll do with you."

He says as he is not a fan of threats.

Advik's eyebrows lift while his toungue plays inside his mouth.