6

Prateek was on his way to Ranveer's room when one of the servants came and informed him that the manager had arrived and it was an urgent matter

Prateek's heart skipped a beat, as he knew the manager would never come to his house unless something significant had happened.

Quickly adjusting his pace, Prateek hurried towards the magnificent hall where he saw his manager standing in the middle, visibly distressed and fidgety. Concern filled Prateek's mind as he approached the worried man.

"What's the matter?" Prateek asked, his voice laced with genuine worry.

The manager sighed deeply before responding, "Sir today the London client's were supposed to give their confirmation for the project."

Prateek shook his head after hearing him.

"You could've simply called me that they have given the confirmation about the project, you didn't have to come here. " Prateek snorted at him.

"Um no sir they don't want to sign the deal with us."

Prateek's face paled, hearing the new information. It wasn't the first time there deals were snatched away from them. Its been happening like this for a year now and they've lost almost six big projects.

He was sure they'll get the London project that will help them get back on the track.

"With whom they've signed the deal?"

"According to the rumours its Black Rose again."

That's it he couldn't take it anymore and threw the glass vase on the floor making it shatter into pieces

Black Rose was the name given by the people to the person who owned the company named VALQA.

From the past one year Malhotras and other big companies have lost a lot of projects to them.

Nobody has seen the owner. He remains behind the curtains while his people do the job for him.

This time it was them who lost the deal to the infamous Black Rose.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ayesha's POV