Healing Hearts, Breaking Chains

aks pov:-

 I open my eyes, and an intense pain shoots through my head, making me feel like I'm on the verge of collapse. As my vision clears, I realize I'm in a hospital bed, surrounded by medical equipment.

 The doctor by my side starts explaining the situation, detailing the injuries I sustained during the attack. I listen, absorbing the information, but my mind is preoccupied with thoughts of one person—Saina.

The doctor mentions that my parents are waiting to see me, and I give a nod, granting permission for them to enter. Bhaiya and bhabhi, papa, and mummy all come into the room, their faces a mix of relief and concern. 

They express their love and support, and my mother, overcome with emotion, kisses my forehead. Papa, with a proud look, shares his sentiments about my bravery.

Yet, in the midst of this familial embrace, there's an emptiness that gnaws at me. I search the room, my eyes desperately seeking one person who isn't there—Saina. 

The woman who holds my soul, my reflection, my love. The realization that she might have moved on, that she might want a divorce, sends a pang of sorrow through my heart.

Her absence is like a void, a question mark hanging in the air.

 Is she truly in love with Shaurya?

 Has she moved on?

 Does she want a divorce? 

These thoughts cloud my mind as I try to focus on the reassurances and love of my family.

I want to see her, to talk to her, to understand what's in her heart. My mother's tears, papa's pride, and the support of my family are comforting, but they can't fill the void left by Saina's absence.

 I yearn for her presence, for the connection that binds us together. As I lay in the hospital bed, uncertainty lingers, and the ache of not having her by my side grows stronger.

I gazed at bhabhi, silently asking where she is. Her response hit me like a tidal wave—Saina had gone with Shaurya to get medicines. The revelation left me numb, a mix of emotions swirling within me. She's willing to leave me; she's not in love with me.

Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill over, but I fought to control them. I nodded, understanding the situation. Deep down, I knew that I truly loved her, and if her happiness lay with Shaurya, I was willing to give her that.

 A strained smile adorned my face, concealing the heartbreak that surged through me. I had to be strong, for her, for myself.

I was about to say something when I saw her approaching with medicine. Our eyes connected, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still. Her eyes were swollen, and she looked weary, yet undeniably beautiful. 

She held the chooda in her hand, a symbol of a new bride. I couldn't help but acknowledge the love I felt for her, even though our circumstances were tearing us apart.

Our fleeting moment was interrupted by Shaurya, appearing from behind Saina. I clenched my fists, a surge of frustration coursing through me. He said something to Saina, and she smiled in response. 

Why me? Why me, God, when I didn't want to fall in love? You orchestrated a situation where I'm married now, and when I want this marriage, she doesn't.

 Shaurya came forward and asked about my health. I nodded, saying I'm fine. He was about to say something when his gaze shifted towards Saina. 

He pulled her beside him and gestured for her to sit on the bed. It felt like I was the third wheel in the room. My eyes betrayed my inner turmoil, but I quickly regained control and forced a fake smile.

I said, "Shaurya, you're a good guy. I hope you'll never hurt her, huh?" He looked a bit confused, and Saina's eyes were bloodshot as she glared at me. Trying to ease the tension, I added, "It will take time for the divorce, Shaurya. Just wait for some time."

 Hearing this, Saina abruptly got up and started walking towards the exit. Shaurya held her hand and pleaded, "Saina, explain to him, please. Why are you guys making it more troublesome?" Now, confusion clouded my mind.

She shouted directly at Shaurya, saying, "Whom do you want to explain, huh? This idiot sitting on the bed, saying idiotic things... what should I do, give him an appreciation for troubling my life, or should I break another hand, huh?" 

Tears streamed down her face as she spoke. She walked away, leaving me bewildered, wondering where I had gone wrong.

I saw Shaurya glaring at me. I tried to justify, saying, "What I want is her happiness. Why is she reacting like this?" 

Shaurya retorted, "You are snatching her happiness, not giving it. You're seriously an idiot, Captain Aks Malhotra.

 What are you thinking, huh? That she loves me? From day one, when she realized what love is, it's you—not me, not any other guy. She was marrying me just for the self-respect of her parents, and I'm her friend, that's why. I don't think I'm the one who'll explain these things to you. Go get your girl, and don't think of divorcing her. You yourself know you can't live without her. If you're thinking about all these things, bhai, nikal de dimag se. She'll love you whether you are in this world or not. She'll cry for you. Don't snatch her rights."

she loves me...

hii guys do like and comment