Part 0. Deadly death.

Warning.

Death, reincarnation,  genderbending, truck kun.

Narrator POV.

A boy with longish black hair is seen sitting down...

How did everything come to this?

He was drinking a mug of coffe as he saw the figure he yearned and loved the most ... inconditional love that was never returned...

His father.

"You should cook now, learn to be responsible for yaself." Said his father as they were both eating breakfast...

James had decided to wake up early and made pizza. Something simple and easy...

"Bro, but why did you make it with pineapple..." said his little sister, Lily, she was adopted.

"I like sweet things." Said James...

"Can you make one without pineapple for God's sake? Not everyone likes to have diabetes." Said Brendan, the father...

"Dad, it takes at least 30 minutes for the dough to rise, about 20 to knead, and about 15 to make more sauce, and maybe 15 more to cook it."

"Well, make extra, Son, we eatin pizza today, you are gifted." Said Brendan placing his hand on James' shoulder...

"Make it in less than an hour, and Ill be proud of ya."

"Say less." The aproval of a father was everything James Needed...

"Lily, go help your brother, learn to be a woman." Said Brendan..  How sexist.

"Papa, im 12."

"And im 30, who cares, go help." Said Brendan... he sank into his chair and ate the leftover slices...

This is how a Saturday was spent watching movies and eating pizza...

A great day in the Axton Family.

...

"Do we make cake?"

"No, we only have a bag of flour left, and-... lily, no."

"It only takes 5 ingredients." Said lily pulling up a tick tock for a cheesecake... in her phone with a piano phone case... James and Lily knew piano, and James was... heavily recommended to learn Violin so his father could brag with his siblings.

She put play in the video, tip toed to the bar where James was kneading, and left the video playing as she went to peel the tomatoes, wash the basil and peel garlic...

"Lily, Not Now." Said James... the phone was on autoplay and it had a rickroll on queue...

"Da-!" Lily was about to call the dad.

"Fine... you manipulator..."

"Bleh" said Lily sticking out her tongue...

"You are adopted." Said James in spite...

"Mom died when she gave birth to you, not my fault that they had to get me from the adoption center instead from mom, so you killed Papa's wife." said Lily who was fully aware since she was 6... Totally logical she would have been born from another person instead of born in the adoption center, totally logical...

"..." James was sad by the fact...

He always wished to make his father happy and proud of him, yet he only reminded him of how he lost the love of his life...