Part 3. Just because my hair is darker- Wait weren't you guys being racist?

Warnings as usual.

Possible angst somehow. I really need a therapist or a holy grail to stop this.

Possible Envy and stuffs

Possible Onechans and Onichans

And Moneey!

...

Narrator POV.

It had been a few months since the incident with Miyako...

"That's one nasty epiphany.." Said Miyako as she was working from the table...

Ai's home was basically also Miyako's office now. As Miyako ALSO worked as Ai's manager...

Not Influenced by certain blondes.

"I'd like to send the kids to good schools and all... Let them take extra lessons and things." Said Ai As she raised her most precious child and looked at it in the eyes...

Somehow Ai felt like she was having a conversation telepathically with her daughter by looking at her in the eyes...

"Mama Is so cute. I wonder if I will be cute as mama."  Telepathically said Megumi's eyes... Although it was more like... "Mama, I really need to burp, dont lift me like that."

"Mama really is cute huh." Said Ai...

"Where did that even come from?" said Miyako tired of Ai's antics...

"Why doesn't my cute face sell better?... If they paid my cuteness in cents, I would be the Empress." Said Ai...

"... Don't raise your horses-... You really deserve all of that." Said Miyako after the blondes glared INMENSELY at Miyako.

"I know. But... I just want to make my babies happy." Said Ai, still looking at Megumi..

She knew that Megumi wouldn't be able to grow up in a normal school... If they had two braincells, they could surely see the shared cuteness and overwhelming star aura..

"Gotta go to my lessons." Said AI. Who was still learning the powerhouse of a cell at school.

She grabbed her Byakuya ice cream cup and went off.

Ai hopped a little as she exited the door...

The door was opened once more.

"Be good kids!" Said Ai as she closed the door.

And so...

"Say, Don't Idols earn like 31,416,234 yen a month?" Asked Ruby like it was obvious...

"... Of course they don't! Where did you even get that number?!" Exclaimed Aqua.

"Wikipedia!" Yelled Megumi from the couch... She had learned a bit more japanese.

"Wait, They don't?... Wikipedia lied?!" Said Ruby... Betrayed Ruby.