Part 4. O' Human! BEHOLD! HEADPATSU NO JUTSU! STAR PURPLE!

Warnings.

Dunno!

But knowing how I write.

Ill somehow add sad bits!

Narrator POV.

"Mommy~ MOMMY~! Pamper Me!!" Said Ruby as she ran into Ai's arms...

A year had passed since the Souju incident... Although President saitou never told anyone.

And the kids dancing too.

But now they were old enough to run and talk!

Ruby was being heatpatted in Ai's lap...

"Ah... I have reached the eternal land of Nirvana..." Said Ruby.

"Huh?... how did you learn words like.. Nirvana?... We arent even Buddhist..." Said Ai..

'DOES SHE SUSPECT?!' Thought Aqua panicked...

"Mana-chan got reaaally into religion, and we heard of all sorts of podcasts!" Said Megumi...

Mana chan was a nickname for Miyako... miyako was a handful to say. Mana for manager. Chan for Chan.

"Reaaaally? But do know that you kids are free to believe in god or not, im not going to enforce that into you all." Said Ai to her children...

"Amen." Said Megumi who used to have a catholic family to the bone.

'this is scary... I know she is lying... But I still believed her words...' Thought Aqua...

 Anyhow.

The days were peaceful.

Megumi was clearly a favorite child... 

Not like they were envious or anything... totally not...

Megumi also seemed to have inherited bits and bobs of Ai's personality... 

Although Ruby could say she didn't quite know where the lies came from, perhaps reincarnated from a liar...

Damn it! Her karma should be low if she was a liar!

Anyways.

Ai became a radio assistant.

A model.

An Idol.

And today...

...

"Listen... I can't keep sending the President to take care of Megumi when you two insist to come with me..." Said Miyako...

"And Meee! but whyy! Her face is cute enough to be worthy of angels! Mimi should be-"

 "Recognized as your child. Even a blind person can see it." Said Miyako...

"awwwweeeeeeeee, don't be such a boomer." Said Ai...

"..." Miyako was so tired of this.. would jumping out of the car kill her?... 

"Booomer~!" Said ai.

"Bomber!" Said Ruby...  

"Wait, thats a whole different thing." said Miyako..

"Oh, Right, you aren't American.. "  Said Ai...

"What does that even have to do with it?!"

No one spoke...

"Also, Do NOT. Call Ai mom, or anything like the sorts. We can make up the excuse Im your mother-"

"Aight mom!" Said Ai.