New Arc New Power's

Chapter 44

No One POV

Morning had arrived in Hawaii as David had woken up to not attend class today but to learn more of his Sacred Gear from Satanus, as at first he thought he was just some weirdo. But after seeing him in person he knows that he's more than meets the eye, plus his ass knows of the supernatural.

???:your not going to class today David.a females voice asked him

He looked at his roommate and dorm mate, as she has blue hair and brown colored eyes and stands at around 5'5 which is a bit taller then the average female. She's also quite the beauty as well by anyone's standards.

Her name is Jami Garden, she's a 18 year old and is from Texas but she moved to Hawaii to pursue her major in nursing.

David:no I'm not today.he replied to her

Jami:you're still gettin picked on by Spencer? Why can't his ass ever grow up.she asked 

David:probably has a small dick and needs to compensate with something, but don't worry I'll get my revenge on him you'll see.he said back to her

Jami:well try not to skip too much days of school alright, your parents must've paid a lot for you to attend this university and it would be a waste. Oh and just to let you know I'm gonna be back later then usual I'll be hanging out with my friends.she said to him

She left the dorm room leaving David alone to get ready as he released a sigh, out of pretty much everyone in the entire school Jami is quite possibly one of the more tolerable ones in the school other then Spencer's friend Armin.

David:at least she's a lot more tolerable then Spencer and his baby dick ass attitude, but time to meet up with that Dalton guy.he said to himself

He left the dorm room and made sure to lock it before he left as about Jami's family is that she comes from a line of really successful doctors and what not, her dad is the president of a large hospital located in Texas and her mom is also an attorney.

So it's quite clear that Jami's parents are quite loaded and are pretty much really rich, but David is confused as to why she'd come all the way here to Hawaii for college? It isn't really much of his business but he will admit that Jami is really attractive.

David:*thinks*still shocked that I share a dorm room with a girl but I'm not complaining, at least it's better then some random ass neet.he thought to himself 

Change POV Artemis 

It's officially been a day since we stayed here and we didn't really do much today other then relax and have Ingvild and the rest of the peerage catch up with one another. As today it's just me and Kanji since Cu had decided to stay back at the house which is one of the properties Haleakala owns.