Triangle of Destruction

Chapter 49

No One POV

Explosions was happening all over the mountain that their on as Satanus is covered in a blue Hellfire as he delivered a powerful uppercut at Haleakala which sent him flying up into the air, as Apophet had sent a magic blast at him which exploded.

[Divide,Divide,Divide]

Haleakala had Divided the attack from Apophet and sent a lighting bolt at the Black Dragon Emperor which sent him flying into the ground once more but with more force than before. As Apophet had stood up only to see Dalton coming down in a ball of fire punching him making the crater even deeper.

Apophet:*chuckles*hahaha finally I actually felt those attacks, you guys are fuckin incredible.he said out loud

Dalton:die you stupid reptile.he said out loud

Apophet:*grins*now that's just racist Satan.he commented

As he blasted the Satan descendant off of him with a pulse of energy which sent him flying into the air as he turned to the side only to see Haleakala reeling his left arm back as his shattering punch had hit him creating a shockwave from the impact. He was sent into the distance creating a cloud of dust from the impact as it even shook the ground a bit.

Haleakala:*thinks*as expected from him, the last fight we had his punches and kicks were strong and it's no different here.he thought to himself

Apophet:so I'll finally be able to witness the power of the Vanishing Dragon? Don't hold back do you hear me.he said

Haleakala:I don't plan to.he replied

The 2 Heavenly Dragons charged at each other as the two of them are in Balance Breaker as they were at a test of strenght as the ground beneath them was cracking due to the force they had that they possessed.

But Haleakala had managed to push him further back which surprised Apophet but he smirked as he started to charge his power as he also used another function of his Sacred Gear.

[Triple.]

He then suddenly kneed Haleakala which surprised him from the sudden attack, as Apophet had did a two piece combo and charged a blast of magic which sent him flying further into the distance but Haleakala had blocked the attack.

Until Dalton came out of nowhere with a Hellfire ram which....rammed into Apophet sending him into another mountain in the distance creating a large explosion of blue Hellfire which melted the area that the explosion was.

Dalton:I'm not done yet fuck head.he said as he joined in once again

Haleakala:at least you didn't get knocked out.he told him

Dalton:shut up dipshit your next.he said

Haleakala:*smirks*show me what you've got.he smirked

A clash of white and blue had collided as they shot up into the air like an anime fight as the tow of them were sharing blow from blow, as Haleakala landed a punch onto him and Dalton had responded back with an elbow.

They were fighting in the air as the more they fought the more...excited Satanus started to feel...but also annoyed as well, he's never had anyone that's able to fight up against him.

It's starting to piss him off.

Haleakala:*smirks*your just as good as I remember Dalton, but I know this isn't your full power so go ahead and show it to me.he told him

Dalton:*stares at him*you wouldn't be able to survive it.he replied

Apophet:DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEE.he yelled