Chapter Two: The next day

Previously....

"Anyway, umm it's still pretty early. Do you maybe want to come over to my place and hang out for a little while? Just as friends, of course." I thought for a moment. I knew that if I went over to his house I'd be screwing myself over. But a part of me wanted to hang out with Oscar again. Even if it was just as friends. Besides, friends were all that we could possibly be at this point.

"Yeah. Sure." I said. Oscar smiled.

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next morning I woke up with an immediate headache.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait.. this isn't my room..." I thought to myself.

Holy fucking shit. God please don't let this be true! Maybe it's all a dream... I was freezing which probably only meant one thing. I lifted up the covers slowly and saw that I was only in my underwear and bra.

"FUCK!" I mentally yelled.

How could I do this to myself? I tried everything to get over Oscar and what do I do? I sleep with him. Yeah, nice going Stacy. If anyone needs advice on how to get over someone, come to me! I guarantee I'll fuck up your life some more. Anyway, I was busy panicking when I felt Oscar moving in the bed.

"Fuck.." He groaned.

I froze. He turned his body so that he was laying down facing me.

"Hi." He said with a soft smile. Oh man did I miss his morning voice.

"Hi." I said, smiling back.

"Have you been awake for a while?"

'No, I just woke up.."

"Oh okay good." We stared at each other awkwardly.

"Um, I'm gonna use the restroom." I wrapped the blanket around myself and went straight into the bathroom.

I obviously didn't have to go, but the energy in that room was just too much for me to handle. I quickly got my phone from under the blanket and called the first person that came to mind.

"Hello?"

"Bella, oh my god help me."

"Why?? Are you okay?!"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Well what's going on??! You didn't come home last night. We were all pretty worried."

"I stayed over at Oscar's house."

"You what!"

"Shhhh! Look I know it's all so shocking, but I need you to come pick me up. I literally can't stay here any longer. It's too weird especially after what happened last night."

"What happened last night?"

"I'll tell you all at home. But please come get me."

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there in 20."

"Thanks Bella!" We hung up and I just stood there for a second. I splashed cold water onto my face to wake myself up. I looked into the mirror one last time then sighed and went back out.

I walked out the bathroom and saw that Oscar was gone. He must've gone to the other bathroom. I started putting my clothes back on because Bella was going to be here in less than 15 minutes. I was putting on my shoes when Oscar walked back in. He was only in his boxers.

"Hey, I was thinking about making pancakes for breakfast. Those are still your favorite, right?" My heart melted at the fact that he remembered.

"Um.. Oscar I'm actually leaving in a few minutes." Suddenly there was sadness on his face.

"You are?"

"Yeah. Bella is on her way to pick me up."

"Wow.."

"What?"

"Well I mean you could've at least let me take you home. Shouldn't we talk about what happened last night?"

"I really don't want to." I said standing up. I walked over to my bag and started looking for my mini perfume.

"Well I think we should! I mean I get it, we were drunk, but we still did it." He had a point. We had to talk about it.

"Oscar, I've missed you so much. I literally can't even lie about it even if I tried. But I think what happened last night might've been a mistake." I looked into his eyes and they were filled with nothing but lust and love.

"I don't think it was.." He came closer to me and grabbed my hands. "It was great.. And you know you can't deny it." He pulled me even CLOSER, making our chests touch.

I couldn't handle making eye contact with him anymore so I looked down. He lifted my chin with his thumb.

"I don't regret anything.." Before I could say anything, Oscar pulled me into a long, passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around him, and he wrapped his around me. His hand slowly started going down my body, eventually resting on my ass. I walked backwards and laid down on the bed. He got on top of me and I immediately felt his dick grow against me. My top was almost completely off when we heard a loud honk come from outside.

"Shit. Bella's here." I quickly pushed Oscar off me and pulled down my shirt.

"No, no, no, nooo..." Oscar said, dragging out the "o" sound in the last no.

"Oscar, I have to. I'll call you later." He nodded his head and I started making my way out his room and out the front door.

"Wait!" I turned around and he pulled me into a quick kiss. "Okay. You can go now." He laughed and so did I. I then remembered that Bella was watching the whole thing so I raced down his driveway and got into her car.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hi guys <3 I hope you enjoyed part two! Please comment what you want to see next and don't forget to vote <333