Anniversary

I'm thinking about maybe posting a picture of myself on here, but I'm second guessing myself. I mean, I've kept a secret identity for myself for the past year almost! Well, you guys know my name and age, what's the point right? But I think I'll wait until my year anniversary on Wattpad before I do that. For those that don't know, I first joined Wattpad on November 23, but made this account sometime in June or July of last year. I have to figure it out. I don't use my old one anymore, which is a shame. But this one has even more followers then my old one, and more reads on my stories. Plus I have more memories here. But I'll always remember the people I first met and became friends with here on Wattpad. The reason I even joined wattpad was because a user posted some of her story on FanFiction.net and I read it at home, but I also wanted to read it when I was at school. Then she told us on one of her chapters the story was on Wattpad, and my account was born! I started writing stories the week after I joined and at first no one read them. But soon people started following me and reading my story, and I was happy! I soon made the friends I have now, and I'm really really glad I made an account and joined Wattpad. It's my second home!