➣ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄

•───── ☽⋅ ─────•

March 1982.

The Cardona family's new tropical paradise was a far cry from the rainy United Kingdom they left behind. The warmth, diversity, and all-around good vibes of their new home offered them a fresh start. It was like hitting the reset button on their lives, a chance to heal from the tough times they'd been through.

Their new home, The Cardona Cottage, was an absolute dream. It had three stories, reaching for the sky, and it felt like a piece of heaven on Earth. The storage room, at the apex, was a treasure trove of memories from their past, locked away like little time capsules.

Each floor of the cottage had its own unique charm. The second floor contained three bedrooms. María's room was like a warm hug, filled with stuff that made her feel right at home. Carolina and Remus's room was all about that earthy, loving vibe that reflected their deep connection. And John and Caelum's room was like a blast of youthful energy, with magical creature posters and paintings on the walls.

The first floor was all about togetherness. There was a bedroom where Abu Pedro and Abu Angela could kick back and relax, a living room where stories were waiting to be shared, and a kitchen and dining area where they could whip up delicious dishes and have cozy get-togethers.

And if you stepped out the back door, you'd be greeted by a garden that was a feast for the eyes. Colorful blooms swayed in the breeze, and hearty veggies promised delicious meals. Nearby, there was a storage house filled with tools to look after the magical creatures in their reserve.

But that wasn't all. This place had secrets, too. Hidden right in the heart of it all was a path that led to an enchanted forest. This forest was a testament to the hard work of Abu Pedro and Abu Angela. It had different specialized areas for all kinds of magical creatures, each designed to make them feel right at home, simulating their natural habitats.

In the heart of the forest, you'd find all sorts of magical creatures. Bowtruckles, who were elusive tree guardians, evolved to perfectly blend in with the barks. Unicorns moved with grace, their iridescent horns shimmering in the sunlight. Hippogriffs played tag through the treetops, casting shadows as they went.

In the darker corners of the forest, Thestrals were a mystery to those who hadn't seen death. Nifflers, with their sneaky charm, hunted for hidden treasures in the underbrush.

Up in the sky, Fairies and Pixies painted the sky with their vibrant wings, while mischievous Doxies darted through the foliage with loads of energy. And in the treetops, moving to their whims, a family of five Demiguises glided like ethereal ancient spirits, blending in with the leaves.

Across the reserve, you'd find pockets of terrain that were totally different from the lush forest. Some spots looked like deserts, and they were home to a whole different bunch of magical creatures.

One region was ruled by a wise Sphinx, and it felt like a place of ancient secrets. The Sphinx's gaze held all the riddles and reverence you could ever imagine.

Just beyond, a chill herd of three Erumpets strolled casually, flaunting their beefy frames with a surprising elegance and a calm demeanor. These creatures had horns that looked like they belonged in a fantasy story, but they were surprisingly chill, totally vibing with the laid-back desert scene.

When the sun dipped below the horizon, the desert came alive with Ashwinders. These serpent-like creatures were born from the rests of enchanted fires, and they slithered through the sands like they owned the place. Their fiery dance was like an epic light show in the desert, casting a trail of pure magic behind them.

GROWING UP IN A MAGICAL CREATURE RESERVE -one shots-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें