➣ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

•───── ☽⋅ ─────•

Sirius Black had a burning passion for one thing above all else: pranks. He found immense joy in causing chaos within his family and pushing their limits, even if he had to endure the punishments for it later.

He was a master of mischief, orchestrating playful disruptions with boundless enthusiasm. Whether it was a small prank like making a stair disappear with a spell or attaching a pigtail to an unsuspecting person's rear, each prank was a note in his joyful symphony.

But life had something special in store for Sirius, something that came in the form of the Marauders. Right from the start, it felt like destiny had brought together these four prank-loving friends. It wasn't just friendship; it was a brotherhood of jesters, a group of pranksters who saw the world as their playground and laughter as their greatest treasure.

The Marauders, a tight-knit group with a shared love for mischief, set out to challenge the norm. Pranks became their secret legacy at Hogwarts from day one. Together, they created "The Marauder's Map," an enchanted piece of parchment activated with the incantation "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good." This magical map unveiled every nook and cranny of Hogwarts, including the whereabouts of all its inhabitants, even the ghosts, all in real-time. By uttering "Mischief managed," they could make the map's ink disappear.

With this incredible tool, they embarked on a journey where their adventures echoed through the corridors, and their laughter lingered long after they were gone.

In the midst of their pranks, Sirius found like-minded friends, Remus, James, and Peter, who shared his love for playful rebellion and supported him against the rules of his own family.

But a revelation shook Sirius's world. He discovered two talented Gryffindor twins who shattered his ideas about gender and pranks. He had never thought that girls couldn't be just as good at mischief as boys, and these twins came to prove him right.

It wasn't just their gender that amazed him; it was the sheer brilliance of their pranks. In a world where the Marauders set the standard, the twins didn't just meet those expectations – they exceeded them. Their attention to detail turned every prank into a work of art.

With confidence, they adopted the name "The Twitches" – a declaration of their love for mischief.

One memory stood out in Sirius's mind. During their third year, the twins turned Professor Slughorn's Potions classroom into a place of wonder and excitement. The classroom was typically a place of order and silence.

However, an inquisitive buzzing filled the air, awakening curiosity and injecting an electric energy into the room. Suddenly, the buzzing split into two harmonious tunes, dancing through the air with an invisible conductor's grace.

Then, a dazzling explosion filled the room with vibrant colours. A kaleidoscope of hues unveiled a multicoloured stag before Professor Slughorn's astonished face. Another explosion followed, and a dragon descended from the ceiling, its silent roar echoing in grandeur.

In a matter of minutes, the classroom transformed into an enchanted menagerie, with creatures that seemed plucked from mythology, and the surprised screams from everyone. Explosions unfurled like notes in a symphonic composition, each one revealing a new beast, born from the twins' imagination. Chaos danced in the tempest of light and sound as students erupted in surprised exclamations. Even Professor Slughorn was drawn into the commotion and panic, fleeing the classroom, leaving behind the remnants of his potion class.