UNKNOWN FEELINGS

Weeks passed by in which wei wuxian hasn't spoken to lan zhan he has tried his best to ignore his friend and crush even if his heart aches he doesn't want to annoy lan zhan anymore. Yanli and cheng notice that the talkative wei Ying has suddenly became silent they were very worried even wen ning and his sister wen qing noticed the change in atmosphere their friend produces. At the hanshi lan xichen and his uncle lan qiren were also worried for the young jade and his new friend the cold distance between the two brought chills down everyone's spine as the funny chaotic student became a speechless man not even emperor smile or his jiejie cooking can cheer him up.

Back at jingshi lan zhan sat upon his bed thinking about what he did to wei Ying how would his uncle react if he kissed another man would he be punished for being a cutsleeve would the cultivation world ever accept him many thoughts passed along his brain but deep down lan zhan felt weird he didn't fully understand the feelings he had when he tasted those pink lips how should he react wei Ying has been avoiding him and he's the reason why his friend no longer plays with the bunnies. These unknown feelings played a role in his heart should he apologize and tell wei Ying he doesn't like him like that but he already tied his ribbon on wei Ying poor lan zhan was debating with his emotions maybe if he speaks to his gege things might become clear. So lan zhan sent a butterfly message to his older brother asking for his time in which lan xichen happily came running .

Xichen:
Didi what's wrong did you and wei Ying fight I noticed you two have been distant.

Wangji:
Gege didi did something bad and doesn't know how to fix it.

Xichen:
What did my didi do that made him feel wrong.

Wangji:
I drank alcohol just a sip and I kissed wei Ying on the lips I don't understand this feeling maybe I am sick.

Xichen:
Hahaha you are not sick you are in love and there's nothing wrong about having feelings for a man if you love him follow your heart wei Ying is a smart and strong person .

Wangji:
I also removed my forehead ribbon and tied it on his hand so that means I already took him as my significant other what would uncle say.

Xichen:
Don't worry about uncle he will understand besides he likes wei Ying and he is very happy you found someone who can make you smile and talk more I remember when your friend zhao liying was here you also had feelings for her so take time to fully understand your feelings and when you do confess to the one your heart beats for I already found my soul mate and confessed.

Wangji:
Is it jiang cheng because we all can see the way you look at him and smile brightly when he's near that's why I asked for you to come because I know you can understand my unknown feelings.

Xichen smiled and nodded meanwhile back at the students room wei Ying was telling his siblings everything that happen he explained how his heart beats rapidly around lan zhan and both siblings were proud of their brother they were going to be supportive for wei wuxian and his crushed soul.

Wei wuxian was going to confess to lan zhan on the day he leaves cloud recess and if lan zhan feels the same way then he can introduce him to lotus pier.

Wei wuxian was going to confess to lan zhan on the day he leaves cloud recess and if  lan zhan feels the same way then he can introduce him to lotus pier

Another is here again for those who read the book so far thank you for your support

Yours truly
SARAH ❤️💚