ACCEPTANCE AND MARRIAGE :

Wei wuxian spend a week with his family holding on to the little memories they have made because starting from today he will be living in gusu with his beloved. It was hard to leave lotus pier but he knows his family is only two hours away and of course he would see his little brother often since jiang cheng is dating the first lan brother . Madam yu was sad to see wei Ying leave but she understands that someone's heart is important when it comes to love and she knows very well her baby boy truly loves wangji . The jiang family  made sure to accompanied wei Ying to gusu just in case he needs encouragement or a shoulder to cry if Lan Qiren denies his nephew's choice of a soul mate .

After two hours the members of the jiang family arrived at gusu and was lead to cloud rescess by Lan Xichen when they arrived at the gates wangji was very happy to see his beloved  he slowly walked towards wei Ying and held his hand to guide him to Hanshi where the sect leader was waiting patiently for his guests.  At Hanshi the family quietly entered as they sat tea was offered and the atmosphere became silent until wei Ying decided to speak his mind confessing his love for the second jade everyone listened and then the sect leader spoke.

Qiren: wei wuxian I believe your feelings towards my nephew are pure and true but I can only decide as long as wangji is also true to his feelings and no longer holds  miss liying his childhood friend close to his heart as before.

  Wei Ying was a little confused and sad because he didn't know that wangji had someone close to his heart before maybe if he didn't flirt with lan zhan then he would be with the person he once loved . Seeing the distraught in wei Ying eyes wangji grabbed his hands and began to spoke.

Wangji: shufu I only love Aying i was confused before but now I want wei Ying and only him it has to be him and no one else

Lan qiren was very   proud of his nephew and he truly adored wei wuxian he promised his friend cangse sanren that he will take care of her son and that's exactly what he will do fulfill his promise.

Qiren: I accept your relationship and I grant you my blessings to get married to live a peaceful life together as soulmates.

Wei Ying: thank you shufu and I promise not to cause trouble and I can help teach the diciples about the 3000 rules of cloud recess even though I understand why you have so many rules I will try to behave I can't promise I might break some rules but just know I truly tried honestly.

Everyone was happy for the couple but felt pity for the old man who has to deal with wei  wuxian as his nephew in law .

Madame yu and her husband was sad to let their wei Ying stay at gusu but they know that the Lans would take great care of him and maybe wei Ying would find happiness knowing that he is truly loved not only by the jiangs but also by the Lans .  

While both families celebrated wei wuxian was still sad about two things firstly he wanted to ask if it would be ok for him and lan zhan to visit his deceased parents ancestrial hall back in lotus pier and wei Ying would also be happy to visit Lan Zhans family ancestrial hall and secondly he needed to know about liying and just how important she was to lan zhan would be get the answers he needs Lans can't lie maybe  his beloved would tell him if he asked but not now today he will celebrate his acceptance into the Lan family.
After  some discussion the two families agree that the wedding shall take place next month giving enough time to introduce wei wuxian as the husband and cultivation partner of Lan wangji second jade of Gusu  sect .

    Would wangji tell wei Ying about his childhood friend who he once loved would their wedding be accepted by the cultivation world or will a unexpected guest cause problems for wei Ying stay tuned to find out

Sorry I haven't uploaded new chapters I have been working late hours and I don't get much time since its Christmas holidays I will try to upload again soon

Please enjoy your Christmas 🎅 holidays everyone

Truly Yours
SARAH💚❤️