PREGNANCY:

The next day wei Ying decided to tell old man Lan Qiren about his new blessing and because his husband Lan zhan wasn't in Cloud Recess when he woke up wei Ying decided to ask his brother in law Lan Xichen to accompany him to share the news with his uncle in law . Xichen agreed and took wei Ying to visit his uncle in the orchid room they bowed and greeted the senior Lan with respect before sitting down for tea wei Ying took a sip of his tea before he began to speak about his little bundle of joy.

   Wei Ying: Grandmaster Lan I know I haven't made your life easy with my constant breaking of your rules but I want to share my blessings with you since you have treated me like a son since I have arrived at this sect you have given me the opportunity to marry your youngest nephew so would you accept our unborn child as a diciple of the Lan Clan I promise he or she would be a responsible and good natured child.

Lan Qiren: wei wuxian I have always known you would be able to carry children your mother was one of my bestest friends and when you were born I was happy to hold you yes you have broken some rules but I forgive you so yes I would be happy to accept the new edition to our family  congratulations.

Wei Ying: thank you grandmaster Lan I am very excited to tell my aunty and uncle.

Lan Qiren: have you spoken to wangji maybe he can accompany you to lotus pier then we can announce to the rest of the cultivation world if you want.

Wei Ying: I haven't spoken to Lan zhan about the pregnancy he hasn't been around lately he's been busy helping his friend to regain knowledge about the sect I will surprise him after I return from lotus pier I want to buy him a gift to celebrate our blessing.

Lan qiren  agreed and give his blessings towards wei wuxian and the unborn child he knows his nephew would be very happy to be a father and he is fully aware that wangji hasn't been with wei wuxian for a while. But unknown to them all there was a sinful soul listening to their conversation with anger inside she immediately taught of a way to get rid of wei wuxian and help her boyfriend wen chao recovery the last piece of the yin iron zhao liying was going to steal the yin iron from the library pavilion and blame wei Ying for stealing it leading wen chao to ambush him on his way to lotus pier .

Back inside the orchard room Lan qiren showed concerns for the younger man so he insisted that his older nephew xichen would accompany wei wuxian on his journey because he would not be happy if anything happens to his nephew in law and grandchild xichen agreed and immediately sent a butterfly message to his soul mate jiang cheng informing them about their arrival in two days time.

Would wen chao and zhao liying succeed or will a unknown source reveal their schemes find out soon

Would wen chao and zhao liying succeed or will a unknown source reveal their schemes find out soon .

Yours truly
SARAH💚❤️