A/N

Hiiii! So I decided to start a new story, it's a Ginny and Georgia Marcus x fem.oc story. I need help picking a name for the main character. I have a few ideas so I'll list them below and you guys can vote in the comments. I'm writing this on Nov. 9. 2023, the deadline to vote will be Nov. 20. 2023 because I want to start writing asap.

Names: (They are after places, you'll understand why when you read the story)
- Oklahoma (Oak/Oakley)
- Londyn (Georgia would spell it with a Y)
- Cambridge (Cami)
- Charleston (Charlie)
- Richmond (Rich/Richie)

Let me know which name you like the most, I will count up the number of votes for each name and announce it next chapter where I will introduce the main character.

—————————————————————————————-PLEASE READ————————————————————————————

I want to let you guys know that there may be pregnancy in the book, I haven't completely decided, just a trigger warning though for people who may not like that. I know many people love spice, myself included, I just don't know how to write it, if you guys want spice, please tell me, and give me advice on how to write it, and what your 'ick' words are. Once again the deadline to comment name ideas and spice advice is November 20th 2023.