Richmond Miller

So since no one commented names, I just chose one myself. Still not 100% sure about the storyline, but for now
I'm just going to write whatever I come up with.

————————————————————————-Richmond (Richie) Miller——————————————————————

Richmond Miller

Age: 15
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love intrest: Marcus Baker
Siblings: Austin Miller, Ginny Miller, Lucas Broone, Adam Broone.
Parents: Georgia Miller
                 Thomas Broone

Ginny ad Richie are twins but have different dads, this is possible I've done research on it.
Stepparents: Vanessa Broone
                         Paul Randolph

Played by Lili Reinhart

Richmond (Richie) Miller is a mini version of her mother, her father is a history professor at Oxford university in England, and lives with his wife and their twin five year olds. Georgia however never went to college or finished high school. Richie is the oldest child in her family, being born 3.17 minutes before her twin sister Ginny. Richie and Ginny were never close, she has always been close with her little brother Austin, and her twin younger brothers Lucas and Adam, but they live in England, so she doesn't see them often. What happens when Richie and her family move to a new town where the neighbor happens to be a stoner with a motorcycle that likes to climb through windows meets a smart and quiet girl who just wants to make her family proud. Richie sings, acts, plays guitar, piano, and violin. She loves to read, specifically fantasy books. She has never had a friend before, besides her little brother Austin.