[7] Beautiful.

Klaus slowly walked towards the roof's edge, dreading the sight he was bound to see. As he got next to the wine bottles, he slowly leaned over, panting, eyes closed. Dead bodies weren't something he couldn't bring himself face before, but something about imagining the villain dead gave the hero goosebumps.

     He hesitantly opened one eye, the other one following quickly in shock. He didn't have time to process the sight of the spotless pavement, lightened by a loner streetlamp, because faster than he had the chance to gasp, a hand pushed him. He felt his blood freeze in his veins as he was about to fall, his whole body going numb.

     But then he stopped, feet barely on the edge of the roof. The same hand from before was gripping his, the hero's free arm hanging loosely in its numbness. He heard giggling, but Klaus's widened eyes stood fixed on the sidewalk below him. Far, far below him, the only factor keeping him from meeting said sidewalk being a giggling maniac, insane villain.

     Venom pulled him back on the roof, trying to hold him as the hero stumbled, which proved to be a difficult task considering his own fragile frame and drunken state. "You should have seen the look on your face!" he giggled when Klaus managed to pull himself together.

     "Venom... Are you nuts? You could've killed me!" Klaus snapped, taking deep breaths as he ran a hand through his hair.

     "Pffft." was Venom's only response as he leaned to grab the remaining wine bottle. He bit off the cork, bringing the bottle to his already wet lips. But before he got the chance to drink, the hero grabbed it out of his grip and raised his arm so it would be out of his reach. That didn't stop Venom from trying, though. He kept jumping after it, the hero occasionally drinking from the wine himself just for the hell of it.

     "Dance for me, my kitten!" Klaus laughed, the alcohol having reached his head. Venom whined, letting his head drop on the hero's chest. He wrapped his arms around his neck, then raised on his toes to peck his cheek.

     "Can I have my wine now?" he asked politely, eyeing the nearly empty bottle. Klaus patted his head and handed him the bottle, watching as he gulped it down eagerly.

     Focused on drinking, the villain didn't notice his unbalance, and almost fell backwards if it wasn't for the hero grabbing his waist. Venom then threw the bottle to the floor, grinning as he heard it shatter. "Lets dance." he proposed, placing a hand on Klaus's shoulder. He interlocked their hands and started pacing slowly.

     "There's no music, and I don't know how to dance." laughed Klaus, his arm slightly tightening around the villain's waist. He moved as gentle as he managed, afraid he might break the vampire's fragile body.

     "Since there's no music, there shall be no choreography." Venom spoke, swinging his hips as he moved after the hero's pace. After spinning around for a bit, their dance turned into attempts of staying on their feet, but it was a dance nonetheless.

     At one point, Venom stumbled, the way he did every now and then. Up until then, the hero would just tug him back and send him in a pirouette, but that time he didn't. Instead, he just held him and studied his blushed face, wet thin lips and playful hazel eyes as they stared at him in amusement.

     "This is the part where you kiss me." Venom whispered, a grin on his face.

     "I'm not drunk enough." Klaus replied just as quiet.

     "Well, I am." the villain insisted.

     With that, he raised his head, lips meeting Klaus's in a kiss. The hero responded before giving it any thought, tongue escaping his mouth to meet Venom's. On its way, it brushed by the villain's fangs, causing it to bleed. He didn't mind, though, he was just pleased he would make the vampire enjoy it even more.