[10] Lieben.

IMPORTANTNESS: I am so sorry this turned out to be so long D: I mean you might get tired and impatient of reading this much! I mean I for one don't mind long chapters but I don't know about your guys' patience :( sorry if this is too much. so many things going on! And sorry if I'm being silly about the whole idea.

Enjoy~

---

     Klaus drove out of the woods and back on the road, driving the opposite direction they were heading towards the first time. The security guards must have continued along that road, concluding they would want to exit the town, and that was exactly why the hero did the opposite. He knew they would figure out eventually, well... He knew Josh would figure out eventually, but at least they gained some time by inducing the guards in error.

     Looking in the rear view mirror, the hero sighed. Venom was asleep on the backseat, hair ruffled, only shoulders and collarbone exposed, as well as his kilometric legs. The sight brought back mental images of what happened in the woods, and the German screams of pleasure echoed in Klaus's mind.

     At the thought, the hero felt his abdomen contract as horny butterflies filled his stomach. He kept his eyes on the road, hand gripping the steering wheel violently. With a grunt, he stopped at a gas station, unable to focus on driving anymore.

     He let his head his the wheel, sighing. He had no idea what he was doing. It all happened so fast... One day he felt like slamming the villain's head against a wall, and the next day he felt like having mad sex with him for the rest of their lives. And seeing as they were both immortal, it was saying something. One kiss on a roof was all it took for Venom to wrap his fingers around the hero...

     Klaus opened the door of the car, stepping out of it before closing it gently, to not wake the villain up. After pondering for a while, he decided to lock it. Call it trust issues. Then, Klaus walked towards the shop of the gas station, determined to buy something to eat that would offer him energy. The villain sure dried of it him back in the woods...

     A few minutes later, he stood in the sweets rayon. The shop basket he was loosely holding was occupied by energy drinks and chocolate bars. The hero was standing there, deep in thought as he eyed a big box of liquor filled chocolate. He couldn't even believe he was considering buying it for Venom.

     He had no idea how much time passed by him as he stood there, but he was brought back to his senses the moment a female worker cleared her throat beside him.

     "Sir, may I help you? You've been standing here for a while now." she giggled, eyes widening when Klaus turned his head towards her. The hero knew that expression. The way their faces always lightened in realisation at seeing him...

     "Oh, you're Klaus! The Hero! Oh my God this is so cool! This has got to be the most interesting thing to have ever happened in my pathetic job." she laughed, eyes moving to the object of the hero's attention. "You should buy it. I'm sure your significant other would appreciate it!"

     "You're just saying that to do your job..." Klaus murmured, his eyes darting out the window to check the car.

     "Well, yeah, but I really think you should buy it. I mean... It's cliché things like these that never cease to keep a relationship up." the girl spoke brightly, grabbing the chocolate and holding it expectantly. With a sigh, Klaus grabbed it and threw it in the basket.

     "You have a way with words. Why waste that talent with a job like this?" he casually asked.

     The girl looked behind her shoulder at the counter, where a young, tall boy stood, arranging different products in place. The hero felt her heartbeat increase and chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately before going towards the counter.