[12] It'll be fine.

"Venom, you almost drowned me back there!" Klaus complained while drying his hair as he sat on the bed. His lover was peeking curiously in the shopping bags, trying to find something to wear.

     "Well, if I recall correctly, you told me to keep my hands at home. Not my legs." the villain protested, a frown making its way on his face as he studied the clothes. All he could find were large, non-coloured shirts. Suspiciously enough, all of them lacked top buttons.

     "Right, because wrapping your legs around me while I'm underwater couldn't possibly go wrong." the hero commented sarcastically, before eyeing the villain. As he saw the puzzled look on his face, he grinned sheepishly.

     Venom pulled on a shirt on, tying all the remaining buttons, and was annoyed to notice they ended just below his collarbone, the size of the shirt leaving most part of his shoulders exposed. The sleeves of it were too long, making him look and feel like a child. Female child. Moving his gaze to the hero, he glared as he saw the guilty look on his face.

     "You must be kidding me." he deadpanned, crossing his arms. "Swartz, I am a man. That is the whole idea of homosexual relationships: it involves two men. If you want to hide my lack of breasts and underline my slightly feminine features, go find yourself a woman instead!" snapped the vampire, pulling the shirt off and slamming it to the ground.

     "Venom, don't be silly! You just look-" the hero tried, but was interrupted by his lover's short, withheld, high pitched sneeze, which sent Klaus in a fit of laughter. "I told you, you were going to get a cold! Now dress up already and stop overreacting." he scolded, walking to the bags to pick a specific one up, before walking back towards the bed. Before he managed to do so, though, Venom grabbed his arm suspiciously.

     "What is in there?" he asked, eyeing the hero. Klaus was in no way going to show him the content after his reactions to the shirts.

     "Nothing." the hero hurried to reply, raising the bag out of the other man's reach, who swore could snap at any moment. After aimlessly jumping in attempt to reach his arm, Venom decided to wrap the hero in a koala hug, thus finally managing to reach the bag.

     Getting back on his feet, Venom looked inside only to then freeze at the sight, eyes widening as a blush crept on his cheeks. He raised his head to glare at his lover, eye twitching in anger.

     "Female. Lingerie." he growled, letting the bag drop to the floor. "Please tell me you bought this for a woman you're cheating me with and not for me."

     Klaus ruffled his dark hair, before nervously flipping it away from his eyes. His gaze then fixed on the wall as he wondered what made him think the villain would ever accept wearing such things.

     "That's it." Venom deadpanned, straightening up. "I am getting a haircut. A manly haircut. And I'm going to be taking steroids." he announced, slightly grinning at the horrified look on Klaus's face.

     "Venom, calm down, I'll just throw the lingerie away and I'll go to your house to get your suits. No need to take drastic decisions." he spoke, raising his arms as if talking to a time bomb.

     The villain pretended to be pondering, before he shook his head. "Army style haircut or crest haircut?" he voiced as he rubbed his jaw thoughtfully, struggling to keep back from laughing as Klaus whined. "Or, we could avoid all that, if you accept to bottom for me." he dared, a mischievous grin on his face.

     The hero gaped, taking the time to imagine that situation. A scoff left his lips, before he straight up laughed as hard as his lungs managed, the offended look on Venom's face only adding to it. "That.." he struggled to voice between gasps. "...that would be just..." he tried, the sound of his laughter almost covering a knock on the door.