so so so it goessss

My back hits the surface of the bed as Travis lets go of my body and I only get a moment of looking into his eyes before his lips are crashing back on to mine.

He climbs over top of me and I feel my entire body weaken. "mmm Travis", I moan softly as our lips detach for a second. "What is it, baby?"

"Oh nothing you just make me feel... so good.."

With that he leans back in and his teeth gently clench onto my bottom lip. Trav places his large hand on my waist and he tugs at the bottom hem of my shirt. "Do you want it off of me?", I mumbled with a smirk. "That's only if it's okay with you, love."

"Oh it is, I do not want any of my clothes on for that matter." We both laugh and he sits up so I could lift off my shirt, revealing my red lace bra.

"God, you're gorgeous."

"Would you stop making me blush." With my finger I twirl a strand of my hair with a grin on my face.

I then slip off my pants. "You're turn, babe."

Travis obeys and immediately yanks off his top and he pulls down his jeans. "Alright, now come here, beautiful."

He pushes me back down onto the bed and he kisses me softly, making me moan into his mouth.

I feel his fingers play with the top part of my lace underwear. "M-may I take these off, only if you're ready of course I would never rush you into anything."

Without responding I lift my waist up and signal him to help me pull them down. He does the same with his boxers. God fucking damn. It was huge as I would've expected. "Hm...you ready", he asks me staring into my blue eyes.

"God, I was the moment I layed my eyes on you."

"So you want me to.. you know?"

"Yes please", I beg and that earns me a smirk from him and without any warning whatsoever he charges himself into me.

"Fuck", I cry out and I whip my head back and I feel his lips on my neck, but they soon turn to bites making me moan even more.

He thrusts into me quickly and I grip onto his shoulders. "Oh god Travis", I holler.

"F-faster", I cried for more and he does so moving his waist into me as quickly as he could.

This goes on for what seems like an amazing, wonderful eternity.

"I-I'm g-gonna c-cum", I breathe out heavily.

He runs his thumb over my cheek and smiles. "Whenever you're ready darling."

Nothing else needs to be said or done and I arch my back and I slam my eyes shut as I ride out my high.

Trav lays down beside me and he kisses my cheek multiple times. "god travis... that was the best sex I've had in a hella long time, I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"No need to thank me, princess."

I wrap my arms around him and he pulls my bare body into his and we snuggle until we both drift off into a warm and cozy sleep.

***

Morning arrives...

My eyes flutter open to the feeling of soft kisses on my nose. "Hey you." Travis smiles looking over my face and he lays his hand on my bare thigh.

"You are so pretty..." I giggle and snuggle into his chest. "thank you." I whisper into his body and he tugs me closer.

"We aren't rushing too much, are we? I really don't wanna chance ruining anything with you..."

"Tay.." he grabs me chin and pulls it up so I am looking into his eyes, "I want you, badly. If this is too fast you let me know but I am here to stay and I am satisfied with anything that you want, okay?" I nod and place a kiss on his lips.

After a moment, Travis stands up from the bed. "Oh shit", I gasp and cup my hands to my mouth. "W-What's wrong?", he asks me worriedly as he rushes back over to the bed. "You're back I- does it hurt?" He just laughs at me and kisses my forehead. "Taylor, it's alright, it doesn't hurt."

I feel teary eyed as I stare at the scratch marks all down his body. "Aw Tay I'm being serious it's fine and I actually like them they uh remind me of our experience last night." He winks to try and make me feel better.

"Okay..."

"How bout I go cook us up some breakfast, hm?"

"Sure", I reply standing up. I am wearing one of his old Kansas City Chiefs shirt which is very oversized on me.

"You look cute in my clothes."

"Shut up." I giggle and he wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Okay so what do you want to eat I..." I cut him off, "You..."

I bite my lip and sloppily smash my lips onto his and he stumbles backwards but catches himself. I tug as his bottom lip with my teeth and jump up, wrapping my legs around his waste and I feel his hand grab onto my ass.

"I meant food food, Taylor", he breathes out still staring down at my lips. "You're tasty though.."

I pull him back into me and he places my body down on the counter still kissing me but I jump from the coolness of the marble. "Too cold?"

"Mhm, but its fine come here." I am so desperate for his lips and his body.

"how are you still so horny?" he laughs out in between kisses.

"Because i mean look at you..."

"Ok, darling, pancakes sound good?"

"Youu", I whine.

"Taylor Swift, my beautiful girl, shhh wait til later."

I pout playfully and nod my head, "pancakes sound good."

Travis pecks my lips and sucks on my neck one more time before starting on the food. "You could go put the TV on if you would like."

"Hm", I hum.

"Just gonna sit here and watch you, if thats okay."

He smiles at me and nods.

Travis is so perfect for me. He makes me feel safe, warm, cozy, and happy. We have just started seeing each other and I slowly feel myself falling for him. I never want things to end with me and him. I think he is the one but we have to take our time to really make this work. I do not want this to blow up in my face like my last relationship did. It's scary to watch something begin again with another man because I am so scared of what it will result in, but I will put in my best effort to make this one last unlike all the others.

a/n - a short lil chapter sorry the next one will be longer :)